dvdlover
dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
29 oz Del Monte Sliced Peaches in Heavy Syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
16.5 oz yellow cake mix
3/4 cup pecans chopped
1 stick butter sliced
pam

spray crock pot with pam layer remaining ingredients into crock pot in order shown just sprinkle the ingredients on top of each other high for 2 hours remove from heat and enjoy with ice cream

Replies

• AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have a recipe like this from my grandmother that I have tinkered with over the years. My favorite combo has to be

1 can blueberry pie filling
    1 can apple pie filling
    1 box chocolate cake mix(your choice)
    1 stick up butter either melted or sliced
    .5 bag of coconut on top

I always do mine in a 9x13 cake pan which we cut into 12 pieces. 425 calorie, 39 carbs, 16 fat, 4 protein.

I never thought about doing it in the slow cooker, that could be a summer life saver.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Sounds great have many calories?
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Sounds great have many calories?

Um....split into 8 servings, each serving is still 440 cal with 20g of fat :-O
  • NomNomMom
    NomNomMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bumping for my Pinterest board.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Sommerville_Nutrition
    Options
    sounds great but sounds like alot of cals.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    DVDLover - Do you ever post anything that is actually healthy? Ive seen nothing from you but fat and sugar laden foods. You never post the calorie count, which by looking at your recipes are EXPLODING with calories - are you some sort of troll that gets kicks coming on a healthy eating site to jerk with people? How do these recipes help people reach their goals? If you want to share these recipes - why not go and share them somewhere else?

Nothing unhealthy here
    Nothing wrong with Fat
    Nothing wrong with sugar
    Nothing wrong with posting recipes of any type on a recipe board
    This is not just a site for weightloss
    There is no one forcing you to make or eat any of the recipes found here
    Get over yourself
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    DVDLover - Do you ever post anything that is actually healthy? Ive seen nothing from you but fat and sugar laden foods. You never post the calorie count, which by looking at your recipes are EXPLODING with calories - are you some sort of troll that gets kicks coming on a healthy eating site to jerk with people? How do these recipes help people reach their goals? If you want to share these recipes - why not go and share them somewhere else?

Nothing unhealthy here
    Nothing wrong with Fat
    Nothing wrong with sugar
    Get over yourself

I was gonna write my own post but instead I'll just say I agree with this. Only thing I would change about the recipe is using real peaches. Other than that, post away.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

Nothing unhealthy here
    Nothing wrong with Fat
    Nothing wrong with sugar
    Get over yourself

I was gonna write my own post but instead I'll just say I agree with this. Only thing I would change about the recipe is using real peaches. Other than that, post away.

Agree with these two. The only reason I'm not making it is because I wouldn't be able to moderate my eating of it....I prefer those little Banquet individual pies with ice cream on top.