Hello

jacobrianna
jacobrianna Posts: 1
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. I found this website from one of my facebook friends. My plan is to start tomorrow. Actually my plan was to start last week, I joined a gym and went several times, and then I got sick with bronchitis. I'm still recovering from that, but I'm going to start anyway because I need to. I went back to school last year and gained about 30 pounds and it's time for it to come off! It's embarrasing because none of my clothes fit and I find myself wearing the same outfits to my kids school stuff. They don't say anything because they love me, but I know that they notice and everyone else does too. I'm ready for this and I'm excited to have found this website to help me along!

Replies

• billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    happy hunting
  • tasiac23
    tasiac23 Posts: 48 Member
    Great!! Rooting for you! I love this site so much....it's so helpful to know how many calories and such is in everything that I'm consuming and roughly how many calories I've burned from working out. I gained about 35lbs about a year and a half ago when i got pregnant and only lost about 20 of it...which may not sound so bad, but i was still wearing my maternity pants sometimes cuz it hurt to fit into my regular pre-baby jeans. And everything I wore just did not fit right!!! So, with the help of a new biggest loser group at my church, I've FINALLY found the motivation to lose the last little bit (15lbs) and get in shape. Excited for this summer to wear a bathing suit and not be embarassed (I hope lol) if i stick with this. I'm sure I will w/ the help of God and this site.....congrats to you and your decision to change as well!!!!! :happy:
  • VickiMitkins
    VickiMitkins Posts: 249 Member
    Welcome. It's a great site.
This discussion has been closed.