2nd round on myfitnesspal, looking for some new contacts

Options
bikaga
bikaga Posts: 22 Member
Hello (again)!

Here for the second time (though under the same id). After losing 11 of the 30 kilos I wanted to lose, I took a break just to hold it for a while, and am now back for round 2.

Would be nice to make some new friends to keep my motivation up! Since last time I've kept decent eating habits and bought a rowing machine for some cardio fitness buildup and for days where the eating habits are not so decent. Other than that, diabetic, in the UK, 35, f, hoping to fit into a nice wedding dress next June, currently going for around 1200-1500 cal a day (net), and enjoying and deeply disliking the whole weight loss thing at the same time. If any of these sound like we could give each other some moral support, give me a shout!

Replies

• CupcakeSprinkles79
    Options
    This is my second time around too... I'll send you a request!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I feel like I'm on my second round as well :-) I've been here, just becoming more active again! It sounds like you have a lot of wonderful things to look forward to this year. Congratulations!
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Back at it myself, lost 35lbs and gained back 10 due to sloppy logging and not exercising like I did before. Ready to get rid of at least 5 of these extra lbs!!
  • pahock
    pahock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My 2nd time around also. I was doing so well and then I broke my foot. Ended up gaining back everything that I had lost. Very frustrated. Looking for fun, motivating friends.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the second time as well. I originally lost 55 lbs, and got to goal weight. I've gained back a good 20 to 25 lbs of it due to bad logging, a new job and a car accident. I'd love to be friends and to help support you...I could use it, too!
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    this is my 1st time on my fitnesspal after failed attempts on calorie counter. I like that you can be friends with people and see status updates, so I'm also definitely looking for more people to friend and help keep me motivated/vice versa.
  • dawnc05
    dawnc05 Posts: 3
    Options
    Second time on here also. I would like to make some new friends and could use the inspiration and motivation from any and all.
  • Hmdoe
    Hmdoe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I got married in 2012 and really wish I started MFP long before that! Those wedding pics are forever, you must love how you look!
  • LoseIt4Me14
    Options
    Me too!! Add me :-)
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to add more friends for inspiration and motivation! Any of you please feel free to send a friend request! Let's do this!!
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    More is cool please add or accept me, 4th attempt here!
  • bikaga
    bikaga Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for replying and the friend requests, it's frustrating how sometimes life gets in the way just when you're in the middle of doing really well. And then because some of us *do* have to try hard and focus, you just have to let go for a while, huh? But glad to see you all here (again in some cases), and happy we can support each other!
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey, you did it once, you can do it again!

Add me if you feel like :)
  • churrochi
    Options
    This is my second time around as well! Let's all do our best!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This is my second time around, as well. Wishing you much success this go-round!!! =) ~Skye
  • Hymyecec4
    Hymyecec4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends too : )
  • TRenee1978
    Options
    Second time around for me too - I also took a break after getting about halfway to my goal weight and then life got in the way, I didn't come back, and at this point I've gained about 10lbs back. Just went through a break up, and I'm ready to finally reach that goal! Oh, and I'm 36 so almost the same age! I'll send you a request and anyone reading this can feel free to request me as well.
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! I am on my second round as well.... please feel free to add me to your support team!