Weigh in day....

Options
Does anyone else have a set weigh in day (Mine is friday night) ?
Or do you weight everyday? Im a 43yr old truck driver that started all this at 310lbs and now down to 276.4...

Replies

• theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I normally weigh every Sunday morning. I'm going to also start weighing on Monday's as well to keep track of it on this site.
  • mzfrizz15
    mzfrizz15 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I weigh in twice a week: Wednesday and Sunday. I record the Sunday weights.
  • LoseIt4Me14
    Options
    I usually weigh twice a week. Normally on Monday morning and again on Thursday mornings. I will only record Mondays unless it's a big change. I like watching the slightest change, whether it's up or down. It's motivates me.
  • cyl544
    cyl544 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh airy day but only record Wednesday mornings
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I tried weighing once a week, which is recommended, but I couldn't take it, so I weigh Sunday and Wednesday mornings.
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I typically weigh in every Friday morning but only record my weight once a month.
  • MarshallChic44
    Options
    Hello. I just really started to focus on my exercises, but I don't have a scale at home so I will be weighing in every Monday evening at work. I used to do WeightWatchers though and the instructors said that it is better to weigh in first thing in the morning.

Hope this helps and good luck to you!!
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a scale in a number of years, & hubby bought us one earlier this year. Now I weigh myself every day twice a day first in the am, and then before I go to bed. Ugh..