Whats your inspiration?

LosingTheInches
LosingTheInches Posts: 47
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
A celebrity? family member? a realisation? :)

My inspiration is Audrina Patridge from the hills. :)

Replies

• mbakken90
    mbakken90 Posts: 202 Member
    Definitely my dad. When he had his heart attack he had to change his entire lifestyle. He shed about 40 pounds and is now in the best shape of his life! I am hoping to shed my weight just like him to become healthier too :)
  • I have a few actually. My daughter (who loves to do yoga lol); my sister (a yogi instructor); my fiancee; and Kelly Osbourne (Ozzy Osbourne's daughter) - she used to be SERIOUSLY overweight and had some MAJOR issues, but she lost all her weight in a healthy way and is keeping it off. She also made some major changes to her lifestyle that will keep her healthier in the long run.
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    My two kids - they are my universe and I need to get healthy so I can be around when they grow up!
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    My two kids - they are my universe and I need to get healthy so I can be around when they grow up!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    My son, my husband, and my future children. Also my mom and brother. They both struggle with weight(as do I) and I don't want it to get any harder than it already is.
  • caseykm
    caseykm Posts: 37
    My whole family is overweight and my youngest sister who is 10 is on her way. I want to set a good example and prove to myself that despite having bad genes and growing up learning unhealthy habits that being overweight isn't my fate!
This discussion has been closed.