wanting to meet new people! (18 - 25)

Options
Hi, my name is Peyton! I'm 18 (soon to be 19) and currently living in Australia.
I recently got back from a vacation overseas in Rome and while I was there, one of my friends made a comment about my weight. I don't think she meant it to hurt me but I've been thinking about it a bit since I got home and decided that I wanted to fix it up and have a leaner, healthier body!

I'm currently in a gap year from school, but next year I'll be studying for my arts degree at university.
Hopefully I can meet new people and have a really positive weight loss experience! :)

Replies

• Begave
    Begave Posts: 3
    Options
    I wanna increase my weight. What to do?
  • mm3212
    mm3212 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am just gearing up for my final year of uni and am always looking for new friends to motivate and be motivated by... Please feel free to add!!
  • JordanMK_
    JordanMK_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need to defend my thesis next week so it means I'm at the end of my studies! feel free to add me for any kind of motivation (studies, lifestyle etc)
  • 1990diamond
    1990diamond Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 years old. I'm petite and not needing to lose weight, but I'm trying to improve my nutrition and overall health and well being. I have a busy lifestyle which sometimes has a negative influence on how well I look after myself - like skipping meals, not going to the gym as often as I should and binging on junk food when stressed! But I'm trying to change that!

Good luck on your journey to a leaner, healthier body! =) Feel free to add me.
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends.. feel free to add me! :)
  • Begave
    Begave Posts: 3
    Options
    I wanna be your friend. :)
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 26 but still. Anyone can add me!