Second time around

Options
Hello!

When I first started gaining weight I was in middle school and high school, and I always stuck around 170 and 180.

Then I managed to get to 190 and thought, wow. How could I let this happen.

Then when I turned into 220 I took action and got down to 155. Which was smallest ever for me! Within a few years of being comfortable I was back up and beyond. 246.

But I have tried again since, and am still trying.

And always looking for positive motivational friends because we all need it sometimes. :)

And you never really fail until you completely give up, right?

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know you can do this!
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

That was the same question I kept asking myself while finally admitting I had a problem with my body - How the **** could I let this happen?

Anyway, feel free to add me, so that we can encourage each other :D keep it up!
  • sabrinaguinn
    sabrinaguinn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Will do :)

Thanks!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Sabrina, feel free to add me if you like, I log on ever day several times a day. Let's Do This !
  • Dani_M_1984
    Dani_M_1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting again after having a few false starts and could be doing with some help :)
  • sabrinaguinn
    sabrinaguinn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Added you both!

Thank you for the support!
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    It's simple math, calories in versus calories out is the key to long term weight loss and success. Be patient, be faithful about logging in calories consumed each day and you will get there.