Hello out there, although im 17 days in.

Options
Mo0npie
Mo0npie Posts: 15 Member
Hi all!
I have been using MFP for about 2 and a half weeks now but today is the first day which I am actively taking part in any sort of community activity. I admit that I am much more of a "watch from the shadows" typa gal :flowerforyou: .
I am 25 years old and hoping to lose about 15 kg by the end of my journey, putting my goal weight at about 63 kg. I dont think it is going to be easy, but Im not particularly battling with the calorie restriction yet. Maybe this is why after 17 days I have not lost a single gram, even though I weigh and account for EVERY DROP that goes into my mouth :cry: . Oh well, Ill just have to hang in there for a few more weeks, maybe my weight loss journey just takes a little longer to pick up steam.
Well, just thought Id put myself out there and say hi. Id love to meet like-minded people who I can look to for inspiration!
:bigsmile:

Replies

• treehyuns
    treehyuns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Mo0npie! Your username is cute, heheh. Welcome to mfp! :happy:
    I do have to say that I'm also a "watch from the shadows" kind of person too, :laugh: .
    I haven't been using mfp for very long, I started in around March 2014 and I find mfp useful for me as I've lost about 7kg in the past few months.
    As for your weight not dropping, don't worry, weight loss usually takes some time to happen. In the meantime, continue logging daily and don't be disheartened! :wink:
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey there :D

I've a second-timer, and I've been logging for 9 days, but finally decided to open up to the world. I guess I didn't really want to admit to other that I have a problem, right? :)

Anyway, I'm adding you :)