Finally got my tummy tuck and arm lift :)

Options

Replies

• supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Good for you , the results are amazing, enjoy your body!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MyMalfunction7
    MyMalfunction7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    After my 85lb. weight loss I made the decision to have a Maxopexy (Just a lift) and it was one of the best things I have ever done. I went from a 40 E to a 36 D without removing any breast tissue just the skin. Next up is the arm surgery. I never thought my arms would bother me as much as they do. Thank you so much for being open and sharing your experience and pictures!!!! Congrats on your transformation!

Congratulations on your surgery! I was really curious about breast lifts, but I think I'm happy enough with my breasts at the moment. They're not my ideal, but they look good in a bra and not terrible without one. Still, might be something to look into down the road, and I'm glad yours was so successful!

My arms were what I wanted done most, more than my stomach. They're visible all the time, unless you wear a lot of hoodies (which I did, believe me). I'm excited to wear tank tops in public :)
  • GShen86
    GShen86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    your surgery turn out wonderful!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous results! Very informative, thank you! How was your pain management?
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Also, can you post pics of the scars, at least for the arms? I'm very curious to see how they end up looking on a very successful tuck patients.

Oh, I saw them on page 3, nvm :smile: Looks great!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    WOW that just about sums it up. :smile:
  • Binky_Muffin
    Binky_Muffin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! Congratulations.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look fabulous!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very happy for you!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You really look amazing, and I wanted to thank you for being brave enough to share those pics. :)
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great loss. Pictures are really good! Congratulations. Tummy Tucks don't work for everyone but after that hugh weight loss.. it was a good option for you
  • dogluvr_2014
    dogluvr_2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!! I must admit I think that has always been a big reason that I have not seriously stayed with the weight loss in the past was the fear of all the loose skin. It does still bother me but with your post it's nice to know that there is hope and this is so doable. I hope you enjoy every minute in your new beautiful body... you sure deserve it. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. God Bless!!! :flowerforyou:
  • You look awesome! So happy for you!! Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats on your weight loss and I wish you a continued speedy and healthy surgery recovery. :)
  • oOoBLUEoOo
    Options
    Congrats! I keep seeing pictures of people after surgery who look malformed and not exactly human shaped anymore. It was very demoralizing. Your post surgery pics look like you were never even fat in the first place. You look great!
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I had my tummy tuck eleven weeks ago. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It's nice feeling good in your own skin, isn't it? :)
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss! And you look awesome!

I would love to have the same surgery, as I also have loose skin on my arms, tummy and thighs. Maybe someday ...
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am starting to get a bit of loose skin. I hope to lose 139 pounds total so I know this will be in my future. You look AMAZING. My larger, non-exercising friend said she'd rather be fat than have loose skin. You're going to be the official success story example. Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!