I can't believe I let myself get this far.

Options
No one knows I'm suffering inside, I weigh 190lbs, I'm numb. I pray that God gives me the strength to reach my goal.

Replies

• mandz79
    Options
    Hi. Im not sure how many pounds I am, but I have a huge 40kg's to lose.
    Like u, I cant believe I let myself get so big either. Im starting a life change tomorrow.
    No more excuses!!!!!
  • monkeyhead1975
    Options
    Ditto! The bad part is, I lost a ton of weight a year and a half ago, and I put it all back on plus 30! I am disgusted as well, but this is the first step. Keep trucking along and the goal will be closer with every step!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! you can do this. the community is fab to help everyone keep themselves motivated. :)
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    dont beat yourself up.. at least u are trying to do something about it.. living in the past will not help... just start each off as a new beginning..
  • JenniferAmaya
    Options
    Thank you so much <3
  • valerian101
    valerian101 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've just joined but having sussed most things out, I am sure I will reach my goal. I feel equally certain that you will manage it too. We are all in this together!
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • pat99
    pat99 Posts: 5
    Options
    I can relate... I am 195 right now, the biggest in my life. So very disgusted with myself.
  • danaellis
    danaellis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Rather than dwell on the shame that comes from over indulgence, focus on your new attitude and new goals. Bring in support all around you. Keep yourself accountable by adding some friends either online or in your life with whom you can share your ups and downs. Plug away one day at a time. By this time next year you will feel so good, you won't recognize the person who was consumed with self loathing. I believe in you. Believe in yourself!