Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Watch out! I am a newbie!

Hello everyone I am Evangelina. I am so extremely excited to be apart of this community! I want to make some friends and help you all reach your weight and and fitness goals in any way I can! I am going through a very depressing breakup with an old childhood friend. I don't want to turn to food for comfort!!! So I came here. I have struggled with my weight my whole life and have lost 50 lbs. I still have a little more to go....I feel like it's impossible some days, I know that's not true though. So a big cyberr hug to all of you! I wish you all the best! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!=D

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all! ;)

Replies

• callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    I am a newbie too and have about 50 pounds to lose.. good luckk to u...
  • im new too !!!:) we can do this!
  • I am new as well...Welcome!

I am excited to see how this all turns out for me and hope to meet some special folks. Good luck to you!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    Hello and welcome. We can all support and motivate each other ;)
  • madziorek
    madziorek Posts: 17 Member
    I am new and have about 40 lb to loose.
    Wish you all strong will power and good luck!!
  • I'm new too :) Good luck to all of you ! :>
  • kacka68
    kacka68 Posts: 79 Member
    I've been a member since last year, but have really only tracked food for the last week. I've lost 2kgs, and the support and motivation has been great. Welcome. I hope you get the same benefits.