Cellulite!

HelMont
HelMont Posts: 1 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
:explode:

Hello All!
I've just joined this website, and I'm loving it! I'm on my shape up to my September wedding, and over all happiness.
My question is:

How do I get rid of the dreaded cellulite? I've had it for as long as I can remember! (Preschool photos confirm this...) I'd love to be able to rock a mini-dress, not just look fab in my skinny jeans...

Thanks in advance - Helen :smile:

Replies

• strength and resistance training is the best advice I know of. ;)

Congratulations by the way!
  • msJNFR
    msJNFR Posts: 7
    I've always had cellulite, too-- even when I was skinny & played basketball in highschool. Unfortunately, I don't think there's anyway to get rid of it completely.

I lost 30lbs last summer, & during that time I used Nivea's Goodbye Cellulite gel. I could honestly tell a difference. While it was still there, it wasn't AS noticable. You definitely have to use it regularly, though (atleast once a day).

I've also heard that dry brushing helps minimize the appearance of cellulite. Here is a link for how to do it: http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/healingtechniques/dry_brushing_technique.htm. I bought a brush and did it for a few days, but I just couldn't force myself to make it a habit.

Hope this is somewhat helpful! :)
This discussion has been closed.