Hey! It's Sunday! How will you spend it?

Options
Good morning, everyone! It's a balmy 9.8 degrees f here in Indianapolis. I think I should put shoes on before I go out for the paper :)

I've got some errand running to do today, and generally get ready for what is going to be an extremely busy week. Got a show Monday, rehearsal Tuesday, meeting and rehearsal Thursday, show Friday, show Saturday, and show Sunday. It's gonna be a great week!

What's up with you today?

Replies

• nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Its nearly Midday here my step kids go home at 6 so we are off to the gym after that. Hoping to get a walk in the park with our puppy after we have had lunch today.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    sleeping (I work graveyard), exercise and making soap....that's about it!
  • baycityroller
    Options
    Morning, Rick!

as always, I'm however many hours I am ahead of you so Sunday has happened for me. Didn't wake up til 11am-ish - major sleep in for me, I usually get up about 8am on weekends! Thought my clock had broken or something! Made good food choices, went to BODYPUMP and increased my weights a little bit so feeling the burn even more now! Was disgustingly hot and humid today so didn't do much other than that!
    Tomorrow, I'm doing a couple of hours work in the morning - I work for a wedding photographer and there is lots of photo culling to be done from the weekend's wedding! - then have two students in the afternoon, followed by BODYCOMBAT in the evening. Should be a good day!

Have a good one, everyone! :)
  • Enchantica
    Options
    Well, it's a chilly dull day here in Lincoln UK! Probably around 3 degrees - we have a high of 6 to look forward to today! Just about midday so I'm starting to think about lunch....only thinking mind, got things to do before then!

So far my husband and I have been to Morrison's for the weekly shop (which consists of me checking out the calorific value of things these days!) We've also been to B&Q for sand and ballast, had a leisurely cup of tea and now I'm thinking... shall I go on the Wii or Kinect or maybe my treadmill - or maybe all 3!
  • dainj
    dainj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone is being so productive! Well I am working out in Egypt so am in the office today as our working week starts sunday (still can't get used to that!). So just having some lunch at my desk and going to the opera tonight with my parents as they are here visiting me. Will try to squeeze in some yoga before I go out at least but I know sitting in front of a PC will not help!
  • kstegall
    Options
    When my family wakes, we're off to church, then lunch and a BIG nap. Hopefully a long walk late afternoon.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am going to take a nap here in a bit. (Had trouble sleeping, only got couple hours) Then wake up, do my workout and the relax and enjoy some football!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    It's supposed to be absolutely freezing here in Maine but I'm going snowboarding all day! I'm probably an insane person. :huh:

Enjoy your Sundays!
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm in the UK & it's dull & grey outside. I am just about to cook my lunch - chicken stir fry & then once that's had a chance to digest a good session on my Wii!
  • lillmssy
    Options
    Working 4a - 2p then Football.......is there any other sport? :) I promised myself I would be on the TM for at least 40 min. while watching. God grant me strength to stay out of the snacks. Football and snacks go hand and hand.
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I believe it is around a whopping 15 degrees here in Virginia this beautiful Sunday morning. I plan to attend church services with my daughter. After church we plan to meet my brother for lunch. On the grocery store to buy food for my church to feed the homeless on Tuesday. Once all of my shopping is done I will head back to church to unload. After that we plan to come home and relax. Probably will embroider a little and then possibly take a nap. Pretty tame and possibly boring but it's my lifestyle and it suits me. LOL :yawn:

Hope everyone here has a wonderful day and gets to do what they would like.
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Started the morning at the gym 30 mins leg weights, 60 mins spinning.
    Currently cooking - home made chicken & vegetable stew.
    Afternoon will be spent catching up with house work.
    5pm - pilates class.
    Evening - friends coming for dinner.
    :smile:
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    It's 3 degrees here with -24 degree windchills, 9" of snow and lots of wind and drifting. I'll be spending the better portion of my day in church. I'm the reader at the 8:30 service, then back home to veg and maybe get a short workout and lunch in, then back to church at noon for the annual meeting and since I am on the church council, I will have a meeting after that. I don't expect to be back home until sometime around 2 pm.

Other than that, I have algebra review to do so that I can FINALLY (4th try) pass this class in the fall. Yes, I would like to graduate lol!!!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! It's a balmy 9.8 degrees f here in Indianapolis. I think I should put shoes on before I go out for the paper :)

I've got some errand running to do today, and generally get ready for what is going to be an extremely busy week. Got a show Monday, rehearsal Tuesday, meeting and rehearsal Thursday, show Friday, show Saturday, and show Sunday. It's gonna be a great week!

What's up with you today?

9! That's downright summery! Right now it is -13F here in Nebraska. :laugh:

I'm braving the cold to take my 4-year-old daughter to see Tangled with her best friend. Otherwise, the day is ours. None of us got much sleep last night, so I'm just hoping to get through the day without eating a ton of sugar. That's how I typically cope with being overtired. :ohwell:
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey Morning here in Grand Rapids Michigan and a whole - 7 degrees tis buurrrrrrrrr I am going to go to Church here in a few mintues then I am going to spend my day relaxing :-) Hope everyone has a Wonderful Day !!!!
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hello Indymick,

Greetings from Oxfordshire in England! It is coming up to 4pm here and it is cloudy but cold.

This morning I have:

Returned from a friends house after overnight stay
    Food shopping / buy papers on way home
    Washing into machine/dryer
    This websiite
    Prepare afternoon tea (baked potatoes in oven as we speak!)

Later will be:
    Eat said potatoes soon!
    Read papers
    Prepare lunch for tomorrow: something I didn't do until I joined this site (would by sandwich on run)
    Sit down and watch Larkrise to Candleford on the TV
    Bed!
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    Good Morning, have been up for the past 3 hrs (11:00 am here ) and it's -15 celcius which is about 5 degrees. We've had quite a lot of snow overnight and the wind is picking up. Make breakfast for my youngest son before he left for work, did my treadmill then had breakfast with hubby. Will know make breakfast for oldest son then go do some grocery shopping other than that not much. And of course this afternoon will be watching football.
  • maggieschuck
    Options
    Good Morning from sunny NorCal,

I got inventory at work in the am. When I get off Im going to the gym and the grocery store. It has been really warm so we are going to bbq with the family. Maybe take the kids to the park to ride their bikes.

On a good note: I put on my freshly washed size 12 jeans and they are getting baggy in the legs!!! yeah
  • snowness
    Options
    I have to work on making lesson plans but when I get home (I am currently an hour away from home at a friend's apt.) a good workout is a must! :)
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Cheering for the Packers after a hot yoga workout! I will wear my Packer jersey at home - it isn't safe to run errands in it in Chicagoland this weekend!