Happy Happy Joy Joy!! 1st Week in!!

Options
Hi All,
I am just so ecstatic!! This is only my first week in and I have lost 9 lbs!! Of course I still have about another 75 or so to go but seeing a smaller number on the scare is really motivating and I wanted to share. Also, 1 inch off of my neck, 1 inch off of my waist and 2 inches off of my hips! I am pumped and ready to keep on trucking along!! Wooooohoooooo!! I wish the best to all of you in meeting your goals. Thanks to all for your support during this first week and hope for much more to come!!

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • adrienne4791
    Options
    Woot Woot, go you!

Makes you wanna keep going! Congrads! Keep up the great work!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm going to weight myself tomorrow and i am so nervous!
  • lauraleemcc
    Options
    That is fantastic! Great job this week! Now, when it starts to get really hard, you can think back to this week and remember how good it feels when you are successful! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WHOHOO>>>congrats, great job!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 9 pounds in the first week is awesome!!!!
  • Skinnyville
    Options
    Thats brilliant. I haven't been weighed yet but have measured and have already lost inches from places you would never imagine ha ha!!!! I'm going to get weighed on Thursday so watch this space. Wish me luck x
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's an amazing achievement for your first week. I'm only new but I'm sure you'll find a wealth of support here, for the weeks to come :)
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for the kudos! It means a lot!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Good for you...It is a joyous time, but you also need to prepare yourself when you won't lose either. don't get discourage, cause it happens...for many reasons, your losin' water gain, your gainin' muscle. Keep in mind that if you don't lose weight, you may have been losin' inches and tonin' up....Keep your head up on those bad days...but keep havin' fun...! xo
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    woohoo, well done
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL! 9 pounds is awesome! Keep up the great work.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    wow 9 lbs!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!