Anyone want to do 30 day Shred in September?

Options

Replies

• samanthafitnesspal002
    Options
    I'm in!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing I started the end of July but on September 1st I'm starting 6 Pack AB's in 6 Weeks so I will do that but with you all for support!
  • christinaahs2002
    christinaahs2002 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Would love to join, so ready to lose weight!
  • evildera
    Options
    Count me in- i need it!!
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I started 6 pack abs in 6 weeks last night. Boy it was tough and my abs are very tender today. :-) Will keep going though. 30 day shred is about £5 from Amazon or free on utube :-) Good luck everyone :-)
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Started 8/24 but will be waiting for y'all on September 1.

Kids are back in school, so I started Monday. I'm hoping that I'll finish level 3 by the end of September, if I don't catch the kindergarten flu.
  • BlondieC23
    Options
    Sounds great!!! I'm sending you a friends request. Count me in and also anyone else that's going to start 30DS on Sep 1st can add me as well. I need more friends, I only got a few friends who actually comment and a lot of mine are quitting MFP. Lets do this! Lisa
  • dustydawn297
    dustydawn297 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday too and hope to do all three levels (if it doesn't kill me first!) so I'd like too join too.:happy:
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    **************4 more days until we start to SHRED our bodies!!!!!!********************
  • Brownski860
    Options
    I found all mine via YouTube!
  • Brownski860
    Options
    i think we can just continue this thread, no?
  • deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've done it before but not consistently. Lately, I've been focusing on just running, but I do want to add other workouts. :)

Please feel free to add me, folks!

I have two boys, ages 6 and 15 months. I was well on my way two years ago, having lost half of my goal when I got pregnant with my second son. I wasn't very active on MFP during my pregnancy, much less after he was born, and so I lost some friends along the way. The ones I have left are actual real life friends who haven't logged on in months! Lol. So I'm looking for new friends to accompany on this journey!
  • Tunrayo3
    Options
    I'm in. Perfect timing.
  • fishernd
    fishernd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • sstatia
    sstatia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did the Shred a few years back and lost a ton in inches. I loved it so much that by the second 30 days, I was doing 2 levels a day! But an auto accident sidelined me for a long time. I just started yesterday and would love friends to keep me going. A word of advice: your thighs are gonna burn the first week! You'll need to go easy on squats and stuff or have help getting off the toilet. Lol i know this sounds odd, but it happened to my last group. Just a heads up y'all :)
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I'm definitely going to need the motivation though!!! I've tried, started, stopped, probably a good 10 times in the last 6 months.
    I need to do something. And would love to actually FINISH something!!!

Is someone going to start a group?

Here's to accountability!
  • Wormulon
    Wormulon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm so in on this too. I actually am on day 9 today, but I'll be coming here for support. My motivation is my sister's wedding in 2 weeks which is why I started early.

I'm definitely loving some of the moves more than others and there are times when I can't stand Jillian's voice, but I'm seeing and feeling a difference in just this short time. I also appreciate some of the motivational things Jillian says, but that varies from day to day. I'm super nervous for level 2. I took a sneak peek two days ago and I feel like I'm going to fail the first couple of attempts at all the plank BS Jillian has in store.

One last thing when folks start the level 1: There is a point where Jillian re-joins the girls in static lunges with bicep curls and she mentions how "they don't even cheat when I'm not looking. They don't even cheat they're so good." But Natalie CHEATS! Watch when they pan over to Anita for the modified lunge Natalie stops lunging. Makes me feel better that not even Natalie can do the whole 20 minutes straight. Please watch for this and confirm or deny my observation.
  • Flips37
    Flips37 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My plan is to start on September 2 (or Sept 1, depending on if I can shoo everyone out for the holiday :)) as well. I need to get back into MFP more regularly and this seems like a great way to do it!
  • rayzee12
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • sstatia
    sstatia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've forgotten how to log the 30 D.S. in exercise log. Does anyone know?