OK! Finally ready to shed 50 lbs.

Options
I've been fluctuating between 170-182 for the last few years, and most recently my weight has sky rocketed to 190! I can't do this anymore -- I keep looking at photos of myself from my early 20s when I was thin and absolutely stunning! And, I mean drop dead gorgeous. I am 5'7 and need to drop to 140: It's time.

But, I would really love all the help and encouragement on this site! Wish me luck on my weight loss journey. :):smile:

Replies

• stacieg73
    Options
    Good luck! I'm in the same boat, recently had what seemed to be rapid weight gain and simply don't feel good anymore. ready to shed the pounds. :smile:
  • julihana
    julihana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Age gets us all, but we will get back down to a happy weight. Keep it up.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've lost over 50lbs since October. I'm convinced I have a lot of good advice. I like to help people manage their weight loss with realistic goals and education about nutrition. I hate trendy news articles that boast this diet or that diet works the best. I'm quite a fan of science based, tried-and-true methods. Check out my profile and read the "about me" that I have posted. Everything in there has helped me to achieve my current success. I have less than 10lbs to go until I reach my goal!