Weird but exciting little bit of progress

Options
I recently started here and doing a bootcamp workout 4 days per week at my local park. I am loving it, though the scale doesn't seem to be cooperating, I'm only down about 2.5 pounds. But here's the exciting part, there is a little fat roll just below my breasts, been there for awhile now, more noticeable if I slouch for awhile. Today I noticed that it's harder to grab said roll between my fingers. Yay!!!

Replies

• keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    that is great I think you are probably loosing inches and not pounds the scale will get a person very discouraged but keep it up because you will see changes.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Progress!
    I often check to see if my fat rolls are deflating.
    I'm pleased to say that they are.
    Have you notice any difference in how your tops fit?
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome! be patient the weight will find its way off your body believe me. Congrats on the NSV!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    The scale rarely tells you the true story. NSVs matter!! Good work.
  • healthyfoxx
    healthyfoxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! The progress you can physically feel on your body is the best kind! Way to go. :drinker:
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    The two weird bits I check on are my ankles, and the little bit of fat just below my knee, on the inside of my upper calf. And it's great when you notice a change in them :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!