I am SO hungry... 462 Left in the day....

Options
It's 5 my time, and I have the rest of the night. What would you have?

I am so hungry I feel if I don't have a really filling meal, I am going to blow the day.

All I can think about is a big plate of Chicken Mole from Red Iguana, with chips, salsa, rice, beans, and YES a margarita over ice, extra salt. The whole SHABANG..... MMMmm...

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Depends what foods you have available, but a good portion of lean protein, a little fat and plenty of vegetables is a good idea.
    Really, I don't think the odd day going over by a few hundred will matter. A few hundred calories is not going to impede your weight loss unless you make it a regular thing. It will balance out over the course of time anyway. If it were me, I would just get together a healthy, balanced and nutritious meal that will fill you up, as that is infinitely preferable to risking a binge.
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Depends what foods you have available, but a good portion of lean protein, a little fat and plenty of vegetables is a good idea.
    Really, I don't think the odd day going over by a few hundred will matter. A few hundred calories is not going to impede your weight loss unless you make it a regular thing. It will balance out over the course of time anyway. If it were me, I would just get together a healthy, balanced and nutritious meal that will fill you up, as that is infinitely preferable to risking a binge.

^^^ This is excellent advice!
  • Hisgarden123
    Hisgarden123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you ever been depressed?

Doc tried me on 20 to 40 mg of Prozac.I take 40 mg now, but if I feel wired. I reduce it to 20mg.
    Took away my bi-polar appetite and it was relentless.

I am seventy years old and without a car at present,
    so the fact that I am not going mad being house bound for a week is great.

I have lost thirteen lbs. in about a month. Happier, now than before...
    I would love to find out what 140 lbs feels like again.

My daughter is doing this also...her magic is "fit-bits" and the right food.

So proud of her.