New here. Hello. =)

Options
New to this site. I want to have a toned body more so then just losing weight. I am a bit overweight but only by 30lbs give or take. Hope this site helps. Any advice and tips are welcome and much appreciated. I used to walk/hike quite regularly but admit I slacked off. I was also recently taking zumba classes.

Replies

• theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I've only been here for a few days. I'm willing to offer any advice I can. Good luck to you!
  • tr3kkie9rl
    tr3kkie9rl Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here for a while, and we have similar goals. Search the forums for lots of info, and don't take anything too personally :)
  • megsxx78
    megsxx78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new here as well. Excited to get started :)
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! This is a great site! Good luck with your journey!
  • Ansin529
    Ansin529 Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome to the site... Good luck on your journey!
  • Lissiyaa
    Options
    Thank you all for the positivity! =)
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have found this site has something for eveybody. Whether its losing or gaining or maintaining.. there is support here. This is what keeps me logging in, keeps me reaching out for new friends. Not everyone sticks it out the long haul but those who are committed to their goals and plug into the support community have much better results than those who do not. Welcome!!

Mark
  • Muchaneta1305
    Options
    Its a good site to be on...welcome. Take what you need and laugh off the rest!!Good luck in your journey.
  • M15SYG
    M15SYG Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I am new too, I heard about this site through my son who uses it to monitor his protein and carb and fat in take as he wants to bulk up and get some muscle on his skinny frame! LOL so I thought why not so here I am doing the food diary and exercise diary I only have about 10lb to loose but that is when you need to be on the ball and work through it well that's what I tell myself anyway :laugh:
  • Lissiyaa
    Options
    Thank you. I only have around 30 pounds to lose, maybe less if I convert some weight to muscle. I get into a workout routine.. see a little progress then I get lazy and let the ball drop. Next thing I know I go up another pant size and out on a few more pounds. I love that I can keep track of everything on here. Good luck to all of you as well. =)
  • Iron_girl11
    Options
    I've just started and need friends so that we can motivate each other throughout the journey :))
    feel free to add me everyone wink
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have been here for some time and am at a stage where I have so little to lose I have slowed to more of a maintenance, lose a few pounds, maintenance cycle. I do log regularly, I will support and comment when I can, and I believe we can all learn from each other to reach our goals. Always open for more friends!