Anyone want to do 30 day Shred in September?

Options

Replies

• 135hearmeroar
    135hearmeroar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    After reading your post I had to check it out to see if Natalie cheated. Ha, she did, I never noticed it before, I started a few days ago and also some years before but never finished, hopefully I stick with it this time around.

Also Jillian voice annoys me so much I turn the volume down so I cant hear her. ONLY because I feel the burn, sweating profusely, and struggling to finish jumping and I just want her to shut up :angry: :happy:

I love her and the workout is awesome and I am seeing results so that is motivation for me to see it through. Good luck all.
  • mstran137
    Options
    I'm in
  • Brunette_H
    Brunette_H Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I was planning to start it anyway as it's a bit too cold and grey for running outside now (for me anyway!). Great idea to all help each other with it though!

Feel free to add me!
  • Acquielle21
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new to this (add me!) and was planning to start my fitness journey from the 1st september anyway, a 30 day shred sounds like a fun way to start haha
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I've forgotten how to log the 30 D.S. in exercise log. Does anyone know?

I log it as circuit training, general for 20 minutes
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I'm in!!
  • tremenza
    tremenza Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too please!
  • DazedEMT
    DazedEMT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day Shred. I too will google sound like a plan, trying to lose 15-20 pounds
  • lottieloves13
    Options
    If i'm not to late to join the team I'm in!
    Please feel free to add me. x
  • doctorregenerated
    doctorregenerated Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Terrappyn1
    Terrappyn1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'll dig out my DVD- Count me in!
  • 20jaracapa20
    20jaracapa20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sstatia
    sstatia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    All 3 levels of 30 D.S. are on utube. You will need some weights, soup cans for lvl 1, water bottles for lvl 2 & 3. Also, you should have protein powder for after the workout, it repairs the muscles quicker ~ you're gonna need it. It's about $25 at Walmart and other stores unless you get dairy - free or all veggie at the health food stores. A mat or folded towel for push ups (i do modified on my knees) is easier on my knees. Get ready y'all, the time to shred is getting near!!
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am on day 21 but more than happy to start again on 1st september as I love it:)
  • bodysculpted2013
    Options
    I will do it. Count me in.
  • ohhabsalom
    ohhabsalom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • imn0tlykeher
    imn0tlykeher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting 30day shred in september. Could use some support. Anyone want to do it with me. We can encourage each other. I am a mom to a 1.5 yr old and a 6 month old and work full time. So 30 mins a day is really all I have to squeeze in exercise.
    I'm currently 210lbs and ultimately would like to get back down to 170lbs. Friend me if your interested or post here

Hey!! Im 206 and wanting to get down to atleast 180! :) add me!!
  • NoeAMunoz
    Options
    Can a guy do it? Count me in if I can.
  • Kelly2300
    Kelly2300 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am in...add me. 280 and can't take it anymore....it must change.
  • hippiechic2
    hippiechic2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm in add me please :-)