looking for MFP friends!

Options
Hi there! I'm Amy. I'm a mom of 2 in Austin TX. I have around 50lbs to lose. I need some buddies! I have been run/walking and starting to train for a 5K. It's my food that needs to get under control. I have such a sweet tooth! I'm hoping to find some MFP friends for mutual motivation.
Thanks and goodluck!!
Amy

Replies

• chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am very active here and keep up with my friends. I have had some great success and learned a lot in two months. Let's do this thing!!
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Hello Amy. I'm single with no children, I reside in the Atlanta metro area. My goal is 61lbs and I'm on a serious mission. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • pnbsmomma
    pnbsmomma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kristina. You can add me if you like. I'm having a hard time with the sweet tooth thing too and staying motivated to exercise.
  • carolineat111
    carolineat111 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. :) I'm a 26 year old mom to four. I did MFP about 18 months ago to drop 60lbs of baby weight and am now back to drop a little extra. Welcome!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! I am a mom of three is who also planning to run a 5K. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • hamstermom123
    hamstermom123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom, too. Have a five year old! I live in the metro Atlanta area - feel free to add me!
  • curvytattooedprincess
    Options
    Hi lovelies
    I'm alicia from new Zealand, no kids, following a paleo/primal diet
    Feel free to add me
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a huge sweet tooth also! We can support and motivate each other!
  • kem316
    kem316 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Adding you. I'm a mom of 2 as well. I have about 80 lbs to lose still. I've also just started running and am sloooowly training for a 5k