Looking for new buddies to help my progress

Options
Hi there!

I am 46 and weight 167lbs and I am 5'6". I am at my heaviest since I was pregnant 15 years ago. I need some help getting motivated and keeping on track.

Please add me.

Gage

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Always willing to light the fire under another's *kitten*.
    Anyone looking for some motivation, feel free to add me.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'll cheer you on and help keep you motivated. Add me!
  • hamstermom123
    hamstermom123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    On my second time around on MFP and this time I added friends. It has really helped to have a community of people who are going through the same ups and downs as you do. I'm happy to add friends and offer encouragement. I post daily, restarted back in May, am 41 and have lost nearly 30 pounds! Good luck and let's go get it!
  • jodeswood007
    jodeswood007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hope I can piggy back onto this post and add you all. This is my third round on MFP, each time I have been successful but slip. Hoping with some friends I will stay on it longer to loose my weight.
  • joeygambucci
    joeygambucci Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me. I try to post my meals or at least log in to check up on others everyday.
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can add me too ;)
  • Doreen9686
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi, started MFP 12 weeks ago and lost 34.5 lbs,would like to be added. Its a hard road and having as much support as you can is always a good thing.
  • dinglehopper14
    dinglehopper14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! MFP is a great way to drop lbs surrounded by people who are supportive and also reaching for the same goal!

Always looking for people to join my journey.
  • mcdowella2
    Options
    Would love to help support each other!
  • kaitlynlove312
    Options
    I started this before too... so much better with friends added :-). Add me anyone <3
  • blissgage
    blissgage Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Thank you for all the adds!! I have never added people before and did it on my own and then the weight creeped up higher than before...stress stress stress. Now I am in a better situation and I think all of our support for each other will really help me keep focused on my goal to get to 135lbs by my 47th birthday on December 2nd.

You guys are awesome already.

Gage
  • osorio0203
    osorio0203 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. I have struggled with the motivation as well, but my support group on here is amazing and now I would like to be able to help someone else.
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request! We are the same age!