Halfway, and why the scale doesn't tell the whole story

Options
ksully913
ksully913 Posts: 16 Member
I started using MFP consistently in January, and I've stalled a few times along the way. I've only missed 3 days logging since January and I workout consistently as well. I've lost 25 pounds and 14% BF and still have another 25 lbs and 8-10%BF left.

Recently I moved to a new state and started working out with a new trainer. I've lost 2-3 pounds, but I've seen some big changes in my body. This is why I take weekly progress pictures!

Don't get discourage by the scale, and always keep moving forward!

January to August: Ocrw7gz.jpg?2

One month so far with the new trainer (weight fluctuates between 164-167, I'm 5'4")
y5D4e5s.jpg?1
dmBtRaj.jpg?1
5q5oE6K.jpg

Replies

• bluuu123
    bluuu123 Posts: 83
    Options
    u need to put spaces before and after the [img[ stuff or your photos wont show lol
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP consistently in January, and I've stalled a few times along the way. I've only missed 3 days logging since January and I workout consistently as well. I've lost 25 pounds and 14% BF and still have another 25 lbs and 8-10%BF left.

Recently I moved to a new state and started working out with a new trainer. I've lost 2-3 pounds, but I've seen some big changes in my body. This is why I take weekly progress pictures!

Don't get discourage by the scale, and always keep moving forward!

January to August: Ocrw7gz.jpg?1

One month so far with the new trainer (weight fluctuates between 164-167, I'm 5'4")
    y5D4e5s.jpg
    5q5oE6K.jpg
    5q5oE6K.jpg
    IMG needs to be lowercase -> img

And fantastic progress!!
  • ksully913
    Options
    I've tried to edit it but it still seems to not be working. I've never uploaded pictures before, not sure what I'm doing wrong!

EDIT: Got it!
  • wolfcheater
    wolfcheater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,

You look really good! Congratulations! Being with the right trainer is very important. I had a trainer maybe more than 5 years ago and when I moved to a different state, I've never found anyone to compare to her. Yet.

Keep up the good work!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I've tried to edit it but it still seems to not be working. I've never uploaded pictures before, not sure what I'm doing wrong!

It needs to be [ img ] at the beginning and [ /img ] at the end, without the spaces. You almost got it :)
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    And congratulations on your progress. Looking good!!
  • Discoqueen77
    Discoqueen77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • bstoudt369
    bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is possible to have a waist again! You gave me hope. :smile:
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your progress :) You look great.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - Keep it up : )
  • WrkinProg55
    WrkinProg55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    That's an impressive month's progress! What has made the difference do you think?
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • ksully913
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    That's an impressive month's progress! What has made the difference do you think?

Thanks! I would say it's probably a combination of things. I recently moved to a new state where I know no one (and I work from home) so I've been able to make a lot of time to focus on all this. I started working out with a new trainer when I moved and she is amazing (if you are in South FL and need a trainer, let me know!). I'm spending about 10-15 hours in the gym lifting heavy, doing HIIT sessions a few times a week, and boxing. I'm also religiously counting calories and drinking a lot less alcohol :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!