6 Week Six Pack Jillian Michaels Challenge September

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
Anyone care to join me and start September 1st through October 12th 5-6 days a week? It's nice to have a Support Group I joined a 30 Day Shred Group August first no one else really post regularly. No need to purchase the DVD just go on Utube. We will post in the Group I just created I will upload a measurement guide. We will take three sets of measurements: Before we start the Challenge, after 3 Weeks and the last week our final day. Join the Group I just created! We will post daily if we did 6/6 any other workouts we did and any challenges. If it is your free day still try to post so we can be accountable and enjoy Success!

Thanks Everyone

Replies

• fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I just finished 30 day shred and want to start something néw. Are you going to start a group?
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am interested.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I did create a group tomorrow I will download the measurements guide and make our page prettier!
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    For consideration
  • kathy6655
    kathy6655 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am going to try this so I will join. I'm not that fit yet but this is a body area I'm most unhappy with and I really need to lose fat there and tone so will give it a go.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    In! I want visible abs for christmas!
  • WhiteZuri
    WhiteZuri Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in! =)
    Post the group link, and I'll join
  • HazelMcNutty
    HazelMcNutty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'd love to.. how do I find the group to join?
  • 5blood
    5blood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

I did the 30DS earlier this year and had great results that I share via Facebook and not so much on MFP. However, I'd like to indulge in another challenge exclusively for MFP. How do I join the group?
  • rabukhadra
    Options
    i will consider it ... i am starting on Sept. 1st... this week is a warm up to the real deal.. first time for me on myfitnesspal
  • carolynamador5
    Options
    I'll join! I'm disabled and can't jump but I'll give it my best shot.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    A six pack is no challenge. Just make sure you're where you need to be for the night before you start.
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I will be pretty excited when I am only 6 weeks and 6 pounds away from reaching 15% body fat so I can see my abs again.

However my goal is to maintain a 20% BMI and as we all know abs are covered with fat at that healty weight.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your groups success ! I will get there in a few more months.
  • kathy6655
    kathy6655 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    sorry meant to ask in last message how do I find the group page?
  • maddieftaylor
    maddieftaylor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've done 30 day shred and currently doing Ripped in 30, would be really good to have some support :) x