Looking for other pregnant friends

Options
I got to my goal weight with MFP and now I'm still tracking in hopes that I won't gain too much weight this time, as that's what got me overweight to start with. This is not my first pregnancy, but it's the first time I've tracked my calories during pregnancy. I'm expecting twins this time so I know I need to gain more, but I don't want to gain so much that I regret it next year this time!
Let me know about your pregnancy and about your strategy for keeping weight gain in check:)

Replies

• howletta
    howletta Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not pregnant, but I just wanted to say congratulations! Try not to stress too much as you gain weight, because you have two babies inside of you! I had triplets last year and they always wanted me to eat lol. Good luck with everything!
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm about 35 weeks currently
    not tracking because my eating isn't the best but i've maintained my pre pregnancy weight
    would love to be friends
  • DayDreamer78
    DayDreamer78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 weeks pregnant! Right now, I am not dieting or exercising. But, I want to start paying attention to what I eat because I have gained 40 pounds in this pregnancy already. I started about 20 pounds heavy from a previous pregnancy. In a couple of weeks, I'll have 2 kids under 2 years old! I want to be able to quickly lose the weight and get back on track to healthy and sexy!

Looking for friends in the same boat so we can sheer each other on!
  • livefitwithjess
    livefitwithjess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 weeks pregnant. :-)
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    i am 13 weeks pregnant. not tracking my calories but seem to be maintaining my pre pregnancy weight so far (i know i still have a ways to go lol) congrats to all you ladies!
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    congrats! I am 24 weeks with a little girl. I am tracking my food and exercise to make sure I don't gain too much too fast. I am eating very healthy (for the most part) and getting some level of exercise in at least 3-4 times a week. So far I've gained 5lbs total.....not bad but the problem is all 5 of it happened within the last 2 or 3 weeks lol! Feel free to add :)
  • Heydenrych
    Heydenrych Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm about 18 weeks now with my first baby and have gained about 2.6kg/4lb, I've not really been watching what I eat, but think I should start! Going to gym a couple of times a week with a combo of body pump alternating with 30min of treadmill running. I was at the higher end of my BMI when I fell pregnant, so hoping to at least maintain a slow and steady gain until baby is born at the end of Jan. Good luck to all of you! Exciting!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 weeks pregnant with a little princess on the way. I'm staying active (crossfit, running, my usual actives except horseback riding) and am feeling great. My eating is what I'm struggling on because all of the foods I used to eat no longer sound the least bit appetizing (like any form of meat!). So, that is my goal for the month of September. I've gained 16 lbs so far, but i'm not so much concerned with that as I am with staying active and *trying* to eat healthy...I'll worry about losing it when the baby is here!
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am 31 weeks pregnant & haven't done well tracking/exercising, but have only gained 13 lbs so far! Trying to stay consistent through the end of the pregnancy so recovery is fairly easily (hopefully). This will be our 2nd little boy. Big brother is almost 9!