Body Beast

Options
Workout Partners Wanted: I have room on my team and there is still time to join me. I don't care if you already have Body Beast, have a coach, are already a coach or if you still need to get the program. I just want company for the 12 weeks. On Monday September 8th I am starting my second full round of Body Beast and I am looking for support and teammates to do 12 week program with me. Any guys and gals interested? If you do not know what Body Beast is let me explain.

Body Beast concentrates on gaining muscle.
“The purpose of Body Beast is to gain lean muscle mass, to also gain size and to gain confidence,” says Sagi Kalev, who is the creator and trainer of Body Beast. “It’s so unique that there’s nothing like it. It’s not focused on weight loss, even though everything out there is weight loss, weight loss, weight loss. The main thing about Body Beast is how to get bigger.” Yet you can lose weight doing this program as well with the lean schedule.

There are three phases to the 90-day workout, which include the Build, Bulk and Beast phase. You’ll learn the moves in the Build Phase, with guidance on how to lift, how to breathe and how to engage. Once you've got the techniques down, you do the heavy lifting — pardon the pun — in the Bulk Phase for the next six weeks. From there, the final three weeks are the Beast Phase where you finish up your journey going from scrawny to brawny — as they say.

In each phase, you work out six days a week and are off one for rest. Prepare for a condensed workout that’s 40-50 minutes of lifting focused on specific muscle groups with minimal rest through dynamic set training.

Replies

• WooggyBear
    Options
    That is awesome man. I did it this spring and was just starting my cut block and herniated my L4 & L5 in my back and had to quit. So I won't be doing a full bulk this time as I still have a little let from what I put on in the spring. That is what happens when you push too far I guess...LOL

Good luck and be safe Chris
  • WooggyBear
    Options
    I am excited for the 8th. Not too late to join. I have a couple people come join us through the 12 weeks.
  • adriel1957
    adriel1957 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group. I'm starting tomorrow my first round . I could use some added support.

Adriel
  • WooggyBear
    Options
    Adriel,

awesome man, I sent you a friend request and a message. Still trying to ad more people :)
  • warrenbeast
    Options
    I started on the 26 August!
  • james1111
    Options
    Are you in Austin by chance?