Calling all 5ft 1inch girls!

Options
What was your start weight, current weight and goal weight?

I started at 192, current weight 163, goal weight 130!!

If anyone has any pictures of their loss please post, in need of motivation today!!

Replies

• MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Started at 173 (heaviest I've ever been- after giving birth), current 145, goal weight 135 but might go for 125, depending how I feel when I hit 135.

I have pictures but have no clue how to post them :( message me and I can send some via email or whatever, if you'd like. :smile:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Started at 173 (heaviest I've ever been- after giving birth), current 145, goal weight 135 but might go for 125, depending how I feel when I hit 135.

I have pictures but have no clue how to post them :( message me and I can send some via email or whatever, if you'd like. :smile:

I upload my pics to photobucket, and then link to them here.
    You have to use the img tag in your post....

[ i m g ] URL LINK GOES HERE [ / i m g ]

So that is how it would look, just remove the spaces inside the img tag brackets
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    That's me! I started at 258, currently 161, goal is 135.

My goal weight was between 130-135. And I made it to 132.5 last summer. I obviously did a horrible job maintaining. So here I am, trying to get those last 30 lbs off, again. I think I will be happy between 135-140, even though that weight is above what all the charts say I should be.

I have pics on my profile page if you want to take a look. My profile pic is most accurate as that was taken a month ago.
  • hmacgr
    hmacgr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'2" here... biggest at 200... down to 190 and I won't stop till I hit 150 (my honey does like a little something to hold onto, lol!)... I would prefer 140'ish but tit all depends on how I look. Drawn isn't a good look for me.
    You can do this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • decblessings
    decblessings Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    5'1" shortie right here!

I was over 200 when I had my first two babies. I didn't really lose anything between the two of them and ended at about the same weight both times. I was 180ish when I started actively trying to lose after baby #2. I got down to 130 by my baby's first birthday and maintained that for almost 3 years until I got pregnant for my last child. I didn't gain nearly as much with her, but it's been really hard to lose since then. She just turned 3. I've bounced around between 140-150 since she was born. I've been a smidge under 140 for over a month now, so I'm hoping I'm in the 130s (or lower) for good now. I've said 130 is my goal for a long time. I think I can get there, it's just slow and steady with some obstacles along the way (recovering from an ED for one thing! Which seems to be going really well these days!).

I do cardio and heavy weight lifting these days (before baby 3 it was all cardio - I was definitely "skinny fat" even if I wasn't technically "skinny"). In the past couple weeks I really feel like I'm starting to see some positive changes. I posted a back picture last week, I believe. Its on my profile under pictures. As far as before pictures, I feel like they were from so long ago and I don't really have any that I can access at the moment anyway.

I've been as low as 125, but it wasn't sustainable, at least at that point in time. Maybe I'll get there again... maybe I won't. I'm definitely more muscular now, so maybe I won't need to...

It's crazy to me that my suggested "ideal weight" is 116. I can't imagine being that thin.

0021.jpg

That is the closest I have to a "before" although clearly it was about a week after I had my baby (who was obviously very angry at the world... for most of his first year!).

This one is about 3 or 4 months later but hard to really see my shape. I had already started losing weight at this point...

101_5668-1.jpg
  • decblessings
    Options
    Never mind. :)
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'0", am I still invited to the party? :ohwell:
    SW: 145 (pretty much immediately postpartum)
    CW:
    <----108 (in this pic I was, anyway)-112ish...I don't really weigh in anymore. I'm like a size 2 dress, I think.

GW: I originally wanted to be 106, but I am pretty compact for my size, (I've always been "dense"), and I don't think I can get that low without compromising my lean muscle, which I am not willing to do, I worked too hard to get it. The scale doesn't really matter, anymore. I gauge by inch measurements and clothing sizes, now.
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'1.3
    SW: 205
    CW: 145
    GW: 130
    UGW: 115 or a size 6 jeans

oj3sqo.jpg
    2rh04zp.jpg

mmdd6v.jpg
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Height= 5'1
    SW- 206
    CW-198
    GW-160-140
    I'm top heavy so yeah that's what I'm aiming for until I discuss it further with my doctor. I got yelled at last time I hit 140 was getting various close to being able to see my ribs.
  • decblessings
    Options

I bet you can get in size 6 jeans long before you're 115. Obviously we aren't built exactly the same, but I've been wearing size 6 for a while now. I was getting closer to a 4 in the high 120s.

Keep up the great work! Awesome progress!
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options

I bet you can get in size 6 jeans long before you're 115. Obviously we aren't built exactly the same, but I've been wearing size 6 for a while now. I was getting closer to a 4 in the high 120s.

Keep up the great work! Awesome progress!

Thanks!

Alas, I'm currently a solid size 12 at 145. That's down from a size 20 at 205. I've become much more pear shaped as I lose weight, although eventually there's not going to be anything left up top to lose, so maybe then the fat will come off the hips? We shall see!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    5'1
    SW: 160
    CW: 134.5
    GW: 125-128

To UmSqueaky: you'll be in a size 6 long before 115. I'm a size 6 now at 134.5. I'm sure once I get towards/at my goal I'll be in a 4.
  • lgoldfarb
    lgoldfarb Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5'
    SW: 136
    CW: 125
    GW: 105-112
    Goal Size: 4 pants small tops. Currently 6 pants and Medium tops.

I just signed up for a bunch of classes through the city and will start training to run a 5K next week.