• charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! :drinker:
    Starting weight - 175
    Last week's weight - 173.4 (01/04/08)
    Today's weight - 172.6
    Lost - 0.8 lbs

Fell a little short of the 1lb I wanted but I am still happy! Haven't been to faithful with my workouts but after reading how well everyone is doing, I will be!:embarassed:

For the record, I thought the yellow team should have gone home last night. If he was that worried about his health, he shouldn't have ate all that crap in the temptation........:sick:
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :happy: started 340 .....lost 11 lbs .....weight now is 329 lbs. :blushing: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • MMMom2008
    Options
    Hey there all. I am new to the site and was wondering about this program you guys are doing. The biggest loser MFP or something like that. Fill me in please...Thanks:happy:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I just started less than a week ago and haven't lost anything yet.

Still at 215.5
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hey there all. I am new to the site and was wondering about this program you guys are doing. The biggest loser MFP or something like that. Fill me in please...Thanks:happy:

We are posting our weight loss each week. On Tuesday night we watch The Biggest Loser on NBC then Wednesday morning we weigh ourselves and post it on here. We are all here for support so if you don't lose or gain or stay the same we are all here for you. This is our first week to post loss/gain. Feel free to join in. We'd love to have you!!!!

Charlaine:flowerforyou:
  • joanne123
    Options
    you are all completely amazing and I want to run round the block in celebration!! I wanted motivation and you are all it! thank you so much
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Everyone's doing a great job. I have lost 1.6 lbs.

Starting Weight: 136.4
    New Weight: 135.0

Felicia
  • Beth082485
    Options
    Started at 230
    Weight today 227.5 for a loss of 2.5 pounds!
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am using a different scale(came back to school) and I really dont know what my true weight loss is right now but today I weighed in at
    1/9/07

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Last week 174......this morning 172......2 down and 27 to go......woooohooooo:laugh:
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 210
    Weight today: 208
    Pounds Lost 2
    Percentage body weight lost 0.95

So I followed suit with many of the women on the show last night, but I was, and am, really happy about my two pound loss.

Congratulations to everyone participating. Well all doing so well! I know a few didn't lose this week, but so did a few on the show and watch, both they, and you, will see results for all the hard week next week!

Rose
  • betterme
    betterme Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Weight on 1/2/08: 191
    Weight today: 189

I lost 2 pounds this week!I was hoping for more, since I had already lost 2 pounds from Wednesday-Saturday, but 2 pounds is 2 pounds, right? :happy:
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Lost 1lb, currently @ 142
  • kewlmama
    Options
    i have ordered myself a scale..i used to weigh myself at my mothers...so i will start this challenge when my scale comes in :)...can't wait..:wink:
  • chelc8807
    Options
    i lost 5 pounds! down to 157.6 my goal was 157 but 5 pounds is still great! way to go everyone keep up the good work
  • lannilou
    Options
    Ok, Im new too. Gonna try this with you all.

Starting weight 1/7/08 - 306.4
    Today's weight 1/10/08 - 304

Not too bad for a few days. Good luck to eveyone this week!
  • djsoular
    djsoular Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: In one week 4.5 lose Yippee! ! !
  • djsoular
    djsoular Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: In 1 week 4.5 lose Yippee! ! ! !
    Congrats to all you losers out there.....finally a time when saying that feels great!
  • MMMom2008
    Options
    Hey ..ok I am being annoying with these questions I am sure but is everyobe following a certain diet or doing their own thing? My hubby and I lately have just been watching calories, not eating past 8pm, drinking more water and cutting out fast food and junk food. My weight right now is 218lbs.
  • THE_BEAN
    THE_BEAN Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 316
    New Weight: 299