Is my "Calories burned" correct according to this photo?

Options
2»

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm doing the C25K on my treadmill and FitBit seems to get that pretty accurate so I haven't modified it. It shows minutes walked and minutes run, but it was part of the same 30 minutes period it just separates them that way.

Fitbit doesn't do that, either.
  • jsmerdel
    jsmerdel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm doing the C25K on my treadmill and FitBit seems to get that pretty accurate so I haven't modified it. It shows minutes walked and minutes run, but it was part of the same 30 minutes period it just separates them that way.

From my FitBit app on iPhone.

2014_08_28_12_03_01.png
    uploading images
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options

From my FitBit app on iPhone.

~images removed~

What do you have linked to your Fitbit account?

I don't get anything like that on mine unless I manually log it.

You can check what is linked by:
    - going to fitbit.com
    - going to settings
    - selecting applications from the left hand side of the screen
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Fitbit does 2-way sync with MFP so if another app or person puts things on here or onto Fitbit.com they may well appear on your phone etc but Fitbit itself doesn't select those MFP style exercise activities based on what the device measures..

Steps, floors, distance, calories and active minutes are what my Fitbit One records. The Android app under "Activity" shows the steps against time as a bar chart and also lists the Logged activities, telling you where they came from (eg MyFitnessPal)