Anyone want to do 30 day Shred in September?

Options

Replies

• kieran9810
    kieran9810 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm a guy I'm in! Feel free to add me :)
  • sstatia
    sstatia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can a guy do it? Count me in if I can.

Of course men can do it!! Anybody can shred :)
  • desssnicolee
    desssnicolee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am very interested! I'm 19 yrs old and weigh 171 lbs, no children. Although, I do hold two jobs and attend college five days a week, so I feel your 30 min a day exercise.
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am currently doing it but since I do it every other day (Had my knee replaced and it's pretty hard on the joint) so I will be shredding right into September. In fact, I'm just about to start Level 2.

CW- 240; GW- 130-140; SW- 270
  • flavia1432
    flavia1432 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll follow your schedule. =)
  • BKJackson91
    Options
    Count me in:)
  • DireWolfCurse
    DireWolfCurse Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels haunts me in my dreams. I participated in a July and August challenge. This may just be what I was looking for. Hmmm...
  • kimm1207
    kimm1207 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm into my 4th day on the shred, so ill defo join in on the September challenge.
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • NoeAMunoz
    Options
    So my starting weight 257.8, I will update at the halfway mark, and then again after the 30 days.
    Waist: 42
    Neck: 19.5
    Arms: 20.5
  • SrsGainzOnThisGuy
    Options
    waist 32, arms 20, neck I don't even measure my neck
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    So here's the deal. I did day 3 yesterday, and a few hours later my toe started hurting. Now I've got an infected toenail (ingrown).

So I'm not out completely, but I don't know how long it will take to heal, and I can't risk doing all the cardio due to my diabetes. I'll do my best to catch up next week.
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I will join with all of you and start it on sept 1st. My Birthday is the 24th....let's see how I look by then. I have a ways to go with losing weight but every pound that comes off gets me closer to my goal! :drinker:
  • jillian_fan2425
    jillian_fan2425 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting Ripped in 30 on Monday. I've already done the Shred twice. I'd like to join you guys if that's okay, given that it's still a Jillian Michaels challenge and takes about 30 minutes :)

Feel free to add me!
  • irenemarie73
    irenemarie73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • angelpooh1582
    angelpooh1582 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i would love to do it too! im new to mfp, i started about 2 wks ago or so. Ive lost about 5 lbs since last montha and I am currently 210 lbs and looking to lose 30-50 lbs more. i watched jillian michaels level 1 video on youtube and it looks very doable...hopefully i can stick with it. Looking forward to start loosing some additional pounds faster with everyone thats doing this challenge :)
  • iamladygusta
    Options
    I'll do my best to follow along.
  • Sparkle__
    Sparkle__ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning tomorrow!