Best Running Headphones?

Options
Just wondering what everyone would recommend for a good set of running headphones?

Replies

• 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    In for recommendations...
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I prefer the ones the circle around my ears. I buy the cheap Phillips brand and they work great. I'm on the same set for about 2 years.
  • bahuber5477
    bahuber5477 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I really like my bluetooth LG tone headset. Its awesome because it syncs to my phone and my ipod so that I can run and not deal with cords or anything like that. best purchase EVER
  • nikjackson18
    Options
    I use Aftershokz Bluez which are the bone conduction headphones. I use them for walking, cycling and jogging. They leave your ear open so you can hear the cars, people on bikes, dogs etc. I think that they are brilliant. They are not cheap but I think that they are worth every penny. They are OK to use in the rain too.

Mine are the bluetooth jobs but they do offer a 'wired' version for about half the price.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I prefer the ones the circle around my ears. I buy the cheap Phillips brand and they work great. I'm on the same set for about 2 years.

This. I use the Sony version. http://store.sony.com/sports-headphones-w-adjustable-ear-loop-zid27-MDRAS400EX//cat-27-catid-All-Headphones-Earbuds?vva_ColorCode=B9C145

I have tried so many different ones, including shelling out the money for Yurbuds, but these are the only ones that stay in my ears while running and they don't hurt my ears.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Motorola S11HD bluetooth here. I can even take a call when running. (I am on call so I have to)
  • TAsunder
    TAsunder Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    What will you be doing with them? When I used to listen to music while running I found it hard to beat the value of Koss KSC-75 headphones. I don't listen to music anymore and now use yurBuds Ironman buds. Fairly terrible music quality but they check all the boxes of my current needs -- built-in mic, more or less waterproof, stay in, let sound through.