Does anyone notice a difference in my pics?

Options
sunnymae
sunnymae Posts: 57 Member
I started 10 days ago. I feel like the scale isn't really moving. I weight myself at 170 then out of nowhere 2 mins later I was 172.8. I am on my cycle and I could be bloating. But here's my pics from day 1 to day 10
Just curious if there's a difference . I've been doing what I'm suppose to do. Eat 1200 calories a day and workout 4 days a week. Burning 500 calories. But I feel like the scale isn't really moving.

2h4w7z7.jpg

Replies

• crystalblair2355
    crystalblair2355 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I can tell a little bit of difference in your stomach and maybe in your hips as well... did you measure before you started? just remember the scale may not move much but if you lose inches that is a great thing as well!
    I didnt see much movement in the scale at first but I lost some major inches my first week!! keep your head up! :)
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I think there's definitely a difference in your back and tummy.
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference
  • helencornes1
    Options
    I can see a difference in your bum and stomach, they look smaller :-). If you have increased your exercise then you may be building muscle and toning up therefore your measurements are the best tool to check for improvements instead of the scales. Muscle weighs more than fat but looks much better. :happy:
  • arrey24
    arrey24 Posts: 7
    Options
    I totally see a difference! You are doing great so far. Measurements will really help, not just the scale. Make sure you aren't doing too much too soon. A lot of people tend to stop all together if they get burnt out from doing too much. Keep up the good work, and good luck to you.
  • 1961dublin
    1961dublin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yes big difference in back fat and your bum. WELL DONE!!!!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference.

That being said, you need to learn patience. It's been 10 days. Losing weight is a long term process. You will drive yourself crazy if you're expecting results every 10 days.
  • greenstar25
    greenstar25 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Of course I see a difference, all over your body, your legs and butt got smaller, back and stomach too ;-) Keep it up!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Yes I big difference. You are looking wonderful!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, there's definitely a difference. You look firmer and smaller. Pretty good for 10 days! As mentioned, measure yourself today and then compare your numbers every Saturday or two. Your body is recomposing from fat to muscle so the weight will change after you have more muscle to burn off the fat. I have read several times that it takes 2 weeks for you to start telling a difference and about a month for others to notice a difference. Keep it up!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Well done!! :smile:
  • GinaHallstrom
    GinaHallstrom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely do see a change. Muscle occupies less space than fat does but not much of a weight difference can been seen on a scale at first. The more muscle you have the more fat you can burn when not exercising. You look thinner and stronger. Most likely your ratio to muscle to fat is probably increasing. Keep up the hard work!!
  • bigounce
    Options
    Yes, I see a difference
  • kathy6655
    kathy6655 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Big difference in your back and bum, your arms have more definition and your stomach is reducing. Keep doing it everything is going in the right direction
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I agree with other posters. I see differences all over. Your back, tummy, and hips look slimmer your butt looks lifted too I would also recommend measuring for when the scales being a B**** it has helped me tremendously.WTG keep it up don't worry about the scale that was my problem at first too. Don't burn your body out with exercise remember to rest at least 1-2 days a week. Feel free to add me.
  • MrsElguapo
    MrsElguapo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I absolutely see a difference. Back, hips, abdomen. Keep up the good work girl!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes. There is a difference.... overall..... I can tell you are working out and watching fat intake.. First , I see definition in your arms. They are toning..... and then I I can see difference in your back area, your tummy area, and upper legs. Ten days of continuous devotion to watching fat intake, carb intake , exercising .... which puts oxygen into your muscles.... and I bet you feel better ... after 10 days.. It's motivation to continue... Congratulations.. You are on your way...... Good health to you.. Love, Pleasehelpmeloseweight:flowerforyou:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see the diff. Stomach and back/butt. Good for you!
  • cookieinbk82
    cookieinbk82 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yes i see a difference. Your stomach is smaller.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!