Going to Disneyland, need to pack lunch!

Options
Hi all!

I'm going to Disneyland on Sunday and I want to pack a healthy lunch. Would really like to not bring a cooler if possible, so whatever I eat has to be able to last in some heat. Anyone got any ideas other than the standard PB&J and trail mix?

Let's here it!

Thanks!

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    DIsney does not allow people to bring their own food into the parks. Contact them for specifics.
  • dcberlin10
    dcberlin10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    DIsney does not allow people to bring their own food into the parks. Contact them for specifics.

Not sure if you may be referring to Florida? Anyways, I'm going to California Disneyland and I go every month and have never had a problem bringing a lunch into the park ever.
  • soupandcookies
    soupandcookies Posts: 212 Member
    Options

Not sure if you may be referring to Florida? Anyways, I'm going to California Disneyland and I go every month and have never had a problem bringing a lunch into the park ever.

Disney World in FL allows it too. We always bring food, no problem. We usually bring whole wheat bread pbj sandwiches. Just easy and cheap. I bring Larabars too, in case of a snack emergency. :-) Oh, and pre-portioned baggies of nuts.

Have fun!
  • dcberlin10
    dcberlin10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you soupandcookie :)
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    What I would do is eat a nice massive breakfast at home and just bring a few protein rich snacks into the park.

Actually, what -I- would do is eat BBQ chicken pizza at Disneyland, but I mean, the other plan works too.