21 years old and 17lbs to go.

Hi everyone! My names Jen and I am a 21 year old college student.

I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 137lbs with a goal weight of 120lbs. In the last year and a half I have lost 27lbs. I've been really happy with the way I look lately but I am heading into my senior year in college and I'm worried that when I'm stressed with school that I might overeat and under exercise! I know that I'll be even happier if I work a little harder and get to the goal weight I set myself on my 20th birthday! I've been maintaining for around 6 months but I've decided that its time to get my eyes back on the prize and try loose what I've left to loose by Christmas.

I was wondering is there anyone else on here who is of a similar age and is looking to lose similar amounts in a similar time span? Maybe we could motivate each other and hold each other accountable? I lift weights on occasion and I'd like to do that more often but for the most part I run and do body weight exercises. My main food problem is chocolate - something people from the UK know all too well - Cadburys is just too good!

Looking forward to hearing from ye! :)

Replies

• Sh3rl0ckH0lm3s
    Sh3rl0ckH0lm3s Posts: 10 Member
    Hey, I'm Gemma, 22, just graduated! and looking to lose around 23 more lbs, hopefully within the next 6 months. Feel free to add me - it's always great to have more people to follow on the news feed!
  • mmbailey1434
    mmbailey1434 Posts: 3 Member
    My names Mary, I'm a 22 year old college grad with 13lbs to go, hopefully by December. Feel free to add!
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    My name's Candice, I'm 22 (just graduated, woo hoo).I've got about 25lbs to go and I'm aiming to be close to done by February.