Need MFP friends that need to lose 50 pounds or more!

Hello,

I am looking for a few friends who have at least 50 lbs to lose like me. I have lost 20 plus pounds already and I have at least another 60 pounds to go. I only have one MFP friend (who is my coworker) and she is a great motivator but I just need a few more pals to keep me motivated. My weight loss journey is going to be a long one and I need encouragement!

Thanks!!

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Hi Leslie, Welcome! Add me as a friend if you'd like. I'd love to do this journey with you. Since April I'm down 31 pounds and I never believed this was possible! You can do it!
  • snf78
    snf78 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi Leslie, add me as a friend, I'd be more than happy to go this journey with you! I have over well over 50 pounds to lose.
  • feel free to add me. looking around 100 for me
  • sarahcscott3
    sarahcscott3 Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose between 40-50.
  • miss_rye_
    miss_rye_ Posts: 94 Member
    I need to lose about 50. I am started following iifym, would love some more people for support!
  • aspoon0422
    aspoon0422 Posts: 20 Member
    I definitely need to lose more than 50, so feel free to add me. I'm still getting used to these forums but hopefully I'll be more active on them in the days to come.
  • Hi Leslie, I am looking to lose 50lbs! I am new here, feel free to add me. The more help we get the better right?
  • Hi, feel free to add me, I've got about 60lbs to lose, have lost about 13lbs in total and the support I've had from others has helped me remain motivated!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Hi Leslie. We are the same age. I have about 45 lbs to lose. Have lost 14 so far. Add me if you like. We can do this!
  • jlp19771
    jlp19771 Posts: 33 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have about 50 more to go. Have lost 10 but still a journey ahead of me. :)
  • jennie_jean
    jennie_jean Posts: 12 Member
    You can add me too! I need ot lose about 65 pounds and need all of the motivation and encouragement I can get as well! Congrats on the weight loss so far. I've only lost 3 pounds so far and have a long way to go but I'm going to do this no matter what!!
  • tiggernic
    tiggernic Posts: 59 Member
    hi you are more than welcome to add me. ive been trying to lose weight for years and are a classic yo-yo eater. i am going to learn from my set backs to enable me to succeed.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hi all anyone can add me if they want...

ive recently had a set back and my weight has crept up (all because of me) so defintily into a refocus mode.
  • liltadertat
    liltadertat Posts: 19 Member
    add me! I had another account but lost the email and password to it (tootattotrot), but I have lost 60 and looking to lose 60 more. Started at 250, hoping to end at 130.
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    I'm always looking for more friends! I'm down just shy of 60 and hoping to lose between another 30 to 40 :D

I promise I'm pretty awesome.
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Anyone is free to add me. I'm a positive person and am super motivated and involved. I'm 5lbs down and am going to lose 50 total (probably - I might be satisfied at 40 so we'll see!)
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    I have over 100 left to go and would love more friends!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Fell free to add me! New friends always welcome and supported!
  • browneyes6082
    browneyes6082 Posts: 20 Member
    My goal is just over 50lbs away! Add me! I accurately update my food diary and my exercise log!
  • KSNelson2013
    KSNelson2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Leslie,
    I'm in the same situation. 50+ lbs to lose. I'm looking for a new MFP friend also. Ill add you! I dont know anyone who uses MFP so looking for more motivation also!