Options
    Hi!! I'm 5'3" and I've been on mfp for 3 n a half weeks. :smile:

SW 175
    CW 162
    GW 130

Mfp is seriously helping me!! :love:
  • Sptfrgrl17
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 5'1 and currently 164 pounds. I started out at 176 and my current goal is 145 (then once i hit that it will change to 135 :wink: . I bike to and from work every day and that has really helped my weight loss. I started to be health concious sometime in March and since then have biked thousands of miles and ran one 5K...thinking about starting the running thing again? My downfall was the shin splints =( Looking to add new friends for more motivation and support! please feel free to add me! Have a wonderful day!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Joining :)

I am also 5'1". I started my journey after the birth of my second child, at 209lbs. I got down to 162lbs, however, I recently had our third baby and due to a thyroid issue i gained a lot of weight. I restarted my attempt at 190lbs a little over a week go. I am now down to 186lbs.

My biggest goal is 130lbs as well, then ill work on being lean and tone. I wouldn't mind being down to 110-120lbs though because i am quite a small and petite frame.

I am on MFP for the community. However, I utilize weight watchers online bc that is what works for me.
    So glad for this thread! anyone have any before and after photos, so far?

feel free to add me!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I am standing at a very tall 5 foot :) My highest weight was 196.5, and 4 years ago I got down to 138 with the help of running and eating right. Well, after training and completing my first half marathon, I lost my passion for running and started to pack on the weight - I got back up to 181.5 and right now I am sitting at 168.4.

I am back to eating right, eating about 1500 calories a day and just started running again, only doing 3-5 miles daily.
    I am 46 years young, married with no kids but I do have 2 little fur babies. I have 2 Lhasa Apso doggies, Cody who is 10 and his brother Teddy who is 8.5 years old. My goal is get to 135.

Nice to meet everyone!!

Claudette
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

5 ft 1/2
    SW: 173
    CW: 150
    GW: 130

You can do it!! Feel free to add me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!