Workout video suggestions? T25 or Ruthless maybe?

Options
So, I'm needing to add a little variety to my workout videos. I love all types, but am looking for a fun, calorie blasting workout (preferrably some that are 30 mins). I love Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. Chalene Johnson is just awesome...and I love the music. So I'm a little hesitant to try something like T25/Insanity/Ruthless...because I'm afraid it won't be a as fun lol. Was thinking of trying T25 because I loved Shaun T in Hip Hop Abs, and am attracted to the 25 mins a workout. But holy guacamole, it's expensive. Is Ruthless a good alternative?

Any other suggestions?

Replies

• faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!

It's not super expensive if you think about the benefit you are getting. It just depends on what is a priority to you. Following a specific program is the best way to get results.

I LOVE T25!! Totally worth it for the amazing workouts you get in such a little time. Literally an hours worth of results in 25 minutes. You will sweat your buns off!!
  • 1HappyTurtleRunner
    1HappyTurtleRunner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I do T25 also, usually a sweaty mess when I am done.
  • krazziekid78
    krazziekid78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your opinion! If it's worth the money, I don't mind paying for it. I think I'll go ahead and order it. :)