Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillian's 30 Day Shred?

I'm starting it tomorrow. Basically I'm not looking to lose tons of weight or anything I'm just aiming to tone up my current weight, alongside counting calories of course.

Anyone tried it out? If so what did you all think of it?

Replies

• I started off with 30 day Shred,and I loved it! It was just what I needed seeing as though I had never been one to workout in any shape or form. I'll have to say it worked for me , it helps to tone and also built up my endurance so I was able to move up to more extreme workouts.
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Oh that sounds great! I'm looking forward to starting it now :)
  • You won't be disappointed, heck you have made me wanna pull it back out! LOL..Might do that this weekend!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    I'm done with Day 3 of Level 1. Expect for monotony, it is a great program. Short, but super intense.
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    I had great results! I could hardly do a modified pushup at the start and was doing ten or so by the end. I love a program where you can see progress and 30DS is that program!

I went on to her Ripped in 30 and that was even better. I was LOVING week four and my new strength. It is hard, but goes by so quickly -- perfect.

I'm now a Jillian devotee and purchased her Body Revolution program. I can now do TEN military-style pushups. How's that for progress since May/June?

I'll never go back to plain ol' cardio now that I have my new muscles and tone physique. :)
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    I just finished it 3 weeks ago. I lost 1.5 inches in both arms, 2.5 inches in both thighs, 3 inches in my rib cage, 6.5 inches in my stomach and 3 inches in my hips. I was doing it 4 days a week, and then other days doing either her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Extreme Shed and Shred, 6 Week 6 Pack, or Kick Box Fast Fix DVDs. Then one rest day. I love it! I'm on Week 2 Day 5 of her Ripped in 30 now. I'm liking that one a lot better than 30 Day Shred. Mostly because there is a longer cool down and you do 3 strength moves instead of 2 in a circut.
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    I completed it at the end of July, did not lose weight, but did a lot of toning - especially in my abs. I am planning on starting it again on 9/1/14. The only caution I will say is that it is hard on your knees - this is coming from someone who has never had any issues with my knees.

Might try the ripped in 30 series just for variety.
  • lazydaisy33
    lazydaisy33 Posts: 19 Member
    It's so motivating to know that so many of you have actually managed to finish the 30 day challenge!!!! I tried.... guess it needs some baseline fitness to actually be able to do the workout. I gave up on it.......... maybe I should try again.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    You should totally try it again! I wanted to quit many times during it, but it was the best feeling that 10th day on level 3. I think I floated through that workout I was so happy and so proud of myself for finishing it. I'll be even happier when I finish Ripped in 30 because this one is a BEAST. Seems a lot harder than 30 Day Shred. Could be the 2 minutes of cardio in plank on week 2. If that's week 2, I'm terrified of week 3 and 4 and what they might have. lol