Waking up a bit nauseous

Options
over the last two days or so I go to eat and I can't down my food takes me a bit to eat because of badly it makes me want to throw up, only seems to happen in the morning.

has anyone had this problem?

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    No. And I swear I'm not trying to be funny, but you might be pregnant or maybe have a stomach bug? I'd go to the doctor for a check up.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Ummmmm....get checked out by a doctor.

LOL at Sonic....I wanted to say congratulations too :)
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    No. And I swear I'm not trying to be funny, but you might be pregnant or maybe have a stomach bug? I'd go to the doctor for a check up.

I can't get pregnant! but I'm guessing stomach bug lol.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    When i was a kid, eating breakfast made me ill. My solution from the time i was a small child was to not eat breakfast lol
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Oh for the love of ... HES MALE THOSE ARE PECS LADIES!!

lol the amount of gals who went gz ur pregant! without even checking if the poster was male or female XD.

And it could be stress or depression. When I was manic depressive I used to get this when I had a bad episode.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    This is also my question.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    All I saw was a neck. No pecks in sight.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

I can't get pregnant! but I'm guessing stomach bug lol.
    Oops, guess not.:bigsmile:

Hope you feel better soon.
  • Sirinya55
    Sirinya55 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Did you eat carbs after 7pm?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Point of this question?!
  • nicoleromine
    nicoleromine Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would go see a doctor. I experienced the same thing, and it turned out I was experiencing a pretty severe case of dawn phenomenon: http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/treatment-and-care/blood-glucose-control/dawn-phenomenon.html

My doc tested my fasting glucose numerous times in the morning and in the afternoon, and it was always ridiculously high in the morning (which was making me nauseous). I cut out late night snacks that were high in sugar and/or carbs and generally started living a more healthy lifestyle, and I no longer have any issues.
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    mmmmm.. Congratulations!!!!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Point of this question?!

Carbs after 7pm = bun in the oven
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Could it be allergies? If your sinuses are draining while you sleep, the mucous could make you nauseas when you first get up. My son used to even get sick sometimes. He would throw up some phlegm and then be fine. If so, try flushing our you sinuses before bed.
  • Maqneta
    Options
    All I saw was a neck. No pecks in sight.

I am male lol.
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Could it be allergies? If your sinuses are draining while you sleep, the mucous could make you nauseas when you first get up. My son used to even get sick sometimes. He would throw up some phlegm and then be fine. If so, try flushing our you sinuses before bed.

alright I'll try thanks :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    ^First thought