ok list your fav green tea brand please! or is it really tha

Options
so far the two brands i brought are just gross no matter how i make it lol please list something

Replies

• theatr3geek
    Options
    Lipton<3 Or I used to buy the Costco brand that was Chinese Green Tea and it was amazing!!
    I love green tea, though.
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Celestial tea has some good green teas, and lots of other flavors
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Twinnings is my go to from the grocery store.

But I prefer to buy loose leaf from Teavana. The best from there are Dragonwell, Sencha, Emperor's Clouds and Mist. Also try Matcha green tea...it's by far the best...very pricy but so worth it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Turkey Hill has a Diet Green Tea Mojito flavor that is ammmmmmaaaaazing. :love:
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    STASH!!! Goji Berry is the best flavor I've tried so far. All of them are really good.
  • snerk
    snerk Posts: 51
    Options
    Starbucks Tazo Green Tea...not the full leaf stuff though.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    celestial seasonings
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    My all time fave is Yogi Super Antioxidant Green Tea.. drink it straight up, about 3 cups a day.. love it!
  • topazz
    topazz Posts: 7
    Options
    celestial seasonings. i used to like lipton but found out that they preform some horrible experiments on animals just to make health claims about their product :(
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    celestial seasonings. i used to like lipton but found out that they preform some horrible experiments on animals just to make health claims about their product :(
    oh that horrible with the animals. im have a high respect for the animal kingodm. ok guys im makeing a list of them all and hit the grocery store up today! now how do you guys make yours? i would like to try the leafs though i heard that how they drink it in china.
    thanks again OH yeah i also wonder how do you make green tea sorbert or ice cream im sure the japanese make it the best but i always wanted to try it.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I buy all my tea at David's Tea (www.davidstea.com). They are a Canadian company (I live in Canada) and they will ship to the US but their shipping prices are high, $20 to the US.
  • cee__jay
    cee__jay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Solaris - Organic Jasmine Green tea, its an irish company.
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    If you are using green tea to become healthier, the REAL green tea is the best. The stuff in bags that you buy on store shelves is not nearly as good as the real leaves. ;)

If you are interested in the real quality stuff for the full benefit, try www.o-cha.com. They have a "Green Tea Starter Kit" where you can pick multiple tea leaves, a tea pot and other things. They also have alot of information about tea on the website.
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    If you are using green tea to become healthier, the REAL green tea is the best. The stuff in bags that you buy on store shelves is not nearly as good as the real leaves. ;)

humm looking into that as well.
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    OK I FOUND ONE I ADORE AND I DON'T EVEN NEED TO ADD ANYTHING TO DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!!! it the one by Stash Premium Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea again i don't know if it "real green tea" but it yoummy calorie free and it will help getting off so much coffee. thanks again guys
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I get all my tea from Teavana. While its pricey, you cant beat the taste.
  • mamanirvana
    Options
    My all time fave is Yogi Super Antioxidant Green Tea.. drink it straight up, about 3 cups a day.. love it!

This is my favorite too! I used to think it was disgusting, but this just tastes clean and yummy.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    What ever brand you go with, DON'T steep it for longer than a couple minutes. After that it gets that bitter taste.
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    OK I FOUND ONE I ADORE AND I DON'T EVEN NEED TO ADD ANYTHING TO DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!!! it the one by Stash Premium Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea again i don't know if it "real green tea" but it yoummy calorie free and it will help getting off so much coffee. thanks again guys

Are you drinking it hot? I need to find one I can drink also. When I used to have hot tea I had to add half and half and sugar.I need find something tasty I can have straight up.
    Thanks
    Talia