New and very proud of myself

Options
Hi I am Nicola, i am mum to a gorgeous little 4 year old girl and i have struggled with my weight since I was pregnant. On my first 2 weeks of my diet i have lost a total of 9 pounds so it's going very well so far ;-)
New friends to help me along the way would be very much welcomed
just wanted to say hi and good luck to everyone x

Replies

• schildysgirl
    Options
    Congrats at the weight loss! That's a big accomplishment in a short amount of time! :)
  • Dianielle
    Options
    Im new to this as well Ive lost 10lbs my first week and Im proud of it to. We have simiarites Im a mom as well, and its hard making time for us
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    that is awesome. keep up the positive attitude and hard work. ;)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hello Nicola! What a great choice to join this site! It has benefited me INCREDIBLY and I can't go a day without logging in! I love the community and the tools are so easy for me to use.

I know you will succeed!!
  • Lose6
    Lose6 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome. Sounds like you are off to a great start. I just joined in January and aren't doing as good as you. Keep it up.
  • nicolaxxxx
    nicolaxxxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the lovely welcome it means a lot to me. My biggest problem is finding the time to exercise at the moment, its not easy working full time and being a mum. Having a sit down job does not help ;-) but i am making good use off the wii fit.!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    new here too.. and great job on the weight loss.. keep up the great work..:bigsmile: