iPhone App exercise recommendations

Options
Hi all, I was hoping to get recommendations for apps that are geared towards useful but very short exercises, like under 10 minutes.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club is a free app loaded with a great variety of exercises from 15 - 45 minutes.

There are also several apps along the 7 minute workout theme, just do a search for them in your app store. I have one or two of those, but have not used them - but used Nike Training Club for several years, loved it (will probably go back to it, but found an online site with new workouts and needed some variety, so took a break from NTC :smile: ).
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    7M workout by Johnson and Johnson is excellent and free.
  • laurenjill
    laurenjill Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sworkit is awesome! You can pick out duration, type of exercise, and you can use their website when you don't feel like using your phone. Jefit is also really good if you want something more lifting centric.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I use the "daily" series on my phone. Daily Ab Workout, Daily Arm workout, Daily Legs, etc. They're all free, and the can be adjusted for ten minutes or less. I find these the perfect apps when I need to squeeze in a quick workout.
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Tabata timer is good, then pick an exercise and smash it. Really good workout
  • leanme28
    leanme28 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hasfit it's a great free app
  • GibbsGirl13072
    GibbsGirl13072 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sworkit is awesome! You can pick out duration, type of exercise, and you can use their website when you don't feel like using your phone. Jefit is also really good if you want something more lifting centric.

I second the vote for Sworkit! They have a good variety of exercises plus choice of times, and it connects to MFP!