I giggled

Options
indycello
indycello Posts: 147 Member
Today I was in the bathroom getting dressed for church when I turned side ways and noticed my fat was disappearing!! I have only lost 16 lbs which is nothing to get really excited about but when a problem area is getting smaller it is very encouraging! :) woot.

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Really awesome! I love it when you can notice things like that!! (and 16lbs is definitely something to get excited about!!)
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    16 lbs or 60 lbs... it IS something to be excited about! Keep the focus and determination and you will see more lbs roll off and that big goal reached! Congrats on a job well done thus far...
  • JoyCarter
    Options
    Yay =) I'm happy for you...those "giggle" moments will keep you going! =) Good luck && I'm praying for you=)

ps. your post made me smile!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    16lbs is fantastic, you're doing great. You go ahead and celebrate your achievement, you worked for it and you deserve all the praise. Well done :happy:
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yay, it's all those kinds of happy moments that make the journey fun!
  • ChristaS
    ChristaS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job! even if 16 lbs is only a fraction of your goal its still a big accomplishment! How encouraging for you to be able to SEE a difference!
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The other day I had to buy a 5 pound bag of sugar (for hubby's coffee) and it hit me that I have lost 3 of those bags so far. Have you ever looked at 3 5 pound bags together? Wow that's a lot of mass and I'm not carrying it around anymore! No wonder my step has a bit of a spring to it now! :)

Keep up the great work! Every little bit counts!
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    oopppsss double post... sorry
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    No matter whether it is 6 pounds, 16 pounds or 60 pounds every lose is something to celebrate. :smile:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's great! It's so nice to be able to see all the hard work paying off, isn't it?

And.. 16 pounds is definitely something to be proud of! Anything is, especially when you consider how much work goes into losing even one pound, much less 16! Don't discount credit where it is due. :wink: You're doing a great job!!! :happy:
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement! I should be proud of that 16 considering I told my dad and I got "DANG?!" lolz. Being the chubby daughter he is very, very, very proud of me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!