Options

Replies

• jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    A tunic with A BELT!
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    I would like professinal photos of me my daughter & husband to display proudly all over the house :)
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe including a bikini (i'm wearing handmedowns right now because my old clothes are too big).
    A belly button ring.
    Possibly a tattoo if i've decided on a design by then.
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Go somewhere tropical and feel great in a swimsuit! I guess I'm too old for a bikini but maybe a tankini?
    Leather jacket, real designer jeans, fitted tops.
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    7f9c5f43.jpg

Just found this pic taken 3 years ago in The Dominican. I want along with wearing leggings as my reward...a new bikini to show off my curves that I'll have.
  • Dormouse85
    Options
    I hate having my photo taken because I look so porky...Maybe a professional photo shoot would be a good idea. I hope that I'll make my target weight (75 kg) and don't give up before hand!!!
    New clothes would be fab, but we've not really got the money. I have hung on to a pair of jeans that I was only able to wear for a few months as I got fat quite quickly. It would be great to get into those again.
  • barberella
    Options
    I have always wanted my belly button pierced, but never did since there's a big tired overlapping it. I also want to dump the whole jean closet (Right now, I only fit into 3 jeans out of 16 pairs..Sad), and totally shop for altogether new ones to show off my new size. Of course, a new swimsuit, and new dresses. I want to show off a new black cocktail dress on the strip in Vegas! Oh definitely!
    Also, boyfriend bought me a massage, but i feel too fat to use it. So, once I shed some pounds, I plan on using that.
  • Reia80
    Reia80 Posts: 7
    Options
    Being able to ride my beach cruiser down PCH in my bikini top. That's what I look most forward to. :)
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    i've set mine for halfway through my goal and it will be a spa treatment back massage the works
  • manon1
    manon1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My reward for hitting:
    60 lbs down is a new purse (all picked out - 2 lbs to go!)
    75 lbs down is a makeup consultation
    90 lbs down is a new dress
    100 lbs down is a massage
    And then my big reward is to finish my back tattoo. Probably sometime this summer.
  • Oz2011
    Oz2011 Posts: 58
    Options
    New Clothes and a New Tattoo that symbolizes my journey/courage/heart through this weight battle.
  • ADawnRose
    Options
    35 or so Pounds! When I hit my goal, I'm getting pregnant!! And I CANNOT wait!
  • erinjoy002
    erinjoy002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted my belly button pierced, but never did since there's a big tired overlapping it. I also want to dump the whole jean closet (Right now, I only fit into 3 jeans out of 16 pairs..Sad), and totally shop for altogether new ones to show off my new size. Of course, a new swimsuit, and new dresses. I want to show off a new black cocktail dress on the strip in Vegas! Oh definitely!
    Also, boyfriend bought me a massage, but i feel too fat to use it. So, once I shed some pounds, I plan on using that.

me too. I only fit into 2 pairs of about 15... sad. but the bright side is i won't have to buy more clothes when i lose weight.
  • darclewis
    Options
    Mine will be a dress. I don't have a particular dress in mind, just any dress that I happen to fall in love with when it happens. I look hideous in a dress because of my weight and size. I haven't worn one since I was a child. I can't wait to be down to my goal weight and to finally be able to wear a dress!
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A big fat holiday somewhere where a bikini is a must!!! I have little rewards planned along the way.
    3917653.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • steampunkgirl
    Options
    Love the idea of the mini rewards and will have to come up with some. I started getting serious about losing weight when I couldn't fit into a skirt I have that I want to wear to a wedding in March. Its one size too small. So my mini reward for March will be the trip (in AZ and I live in CA) to my friends wedding and being able to wear the skirt.

My goal is to be as close as I can get to my goal weight by November in time to celebrate my 18 years of being cancer free. My daughter and I are going to Disneyland to celebrate.

A new wardrobe will be a necessity. I will have to come up with some mini rewards for summer because thats when I want ice cream the most. I gained 15 ponds last summer so I am going to have to work harder and be sure to hold myself accountable.

Love everyone's ideas!!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    The comments I'll get from people who've not seen me in a while.
    Not being embarrased in the showers at the gym.
    Hopefully a better feeling of all round well being.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I've got mini-goals for along the way, but when I reach my final goal...aside from new clothes...a tummy tuck.
  • sewist
    sewist Posts: 40
    Options
    While I do look forward to wearing summer frocks that don't resemble maternity wear, I have made the decision to start treating myself well NOW (regular manicures, occasional pedicures, new underclothes as each size becomes not-quite-right). It's easier for me to take care of my health (diet & exercise) if I act as if I'm of value even if I'm not at my target weight. This lifestyle change is not a punishment and I'm careful to make sure it doesn't feel that way.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    A brand new corset!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!