Finally got my tummy tuck and arm lift :)

Options

Replies

• flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job on the weightloss and changing your habits! Your stomach looks fab! Thanks for sharing your story and pics!

I'm scheduled for a bust lift this October and will be having my stomach done next June. I have a similar past and it's good to see the results on a real person!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful!
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Your tummy is amazing!! Good for you!
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are so very young to have gone through all of that already! Great job and thank you for sharing.
  • FluffyFontaine
    FluffyFontaine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! Kudos to you for all your hard work and props to your surgeon for the good work he does!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing! :) Great Job!
  • chefada
    chefada Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am incredibly happy for you. Amazing weight loss! You look fantastic.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with such candor and huge congratulations on your weight loss.
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Surgery is something my doctor and I have discussed once I get to goal that I will most likely have to do on my stomach. Seeing your results at only 2 1/2 weeks out is amazing. Great job on the weight loss and maintaining. You are an inspiration!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    The results are spectacular.
  • MyMalfunction7
    MyMalfunction7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is about a year later! It's hard to find accurate, real before and afters, so this is just for anybody that's interested in how it looks after all the scars are completely healed.
    m3oj7hr5zcva.jpg

fp5yz244mxr6.jpg
  • Bella65233
    Bella65233 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did your doctor write the insurance company telling them it was a medical reason for the abdominal surgery for it to be covered?
  • lisajuliette
    lisajuliette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh my gaaaaaaawd! I was honestly so shocked to see how AMAZING your results are! You look beyond fantastic! Wow wow wow! Congratulations! You are so inspirational!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Looking pretty good!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks so much for the update and congrats for losing the weight, keeping it off and looking so fantastic!!
  • missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great results
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Amazing results
  • MyMalfunction7
    MyMalfunction7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bella65233 wrote: »
    Did your doctor write the insurance company telling them it was a medical reason for the abdominal surgery for it to be covered?

Yes, my plastic surgeon contacted the insurance company. It's pretty standard for my insurance company to cover part of it after extensive weight loss, though, so it wasn't too much of a hassle.
  • simplycidalia
    simplycidalia Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Fantastic results. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!