Dance Central VS Zumba for Kinect???

Options
Which would you choose??

Replies

• marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I love dance central but I have read bad reviews for Zumba. I am really want zumba and hope they fix the bugs on Zumba
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ooh good question.

in general tho i would like to know which is better for weight loss - the Wii or kinect?
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    DEF kinect. The games for both are pretty much the same and you don't need to worry about the paddle in the kinect! And you can add weights to your workouts without having to worry about if your moves will be tracked correctly because of not being able to hold the paddle the right way.
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    Well I actually have zumba and have used it a few times but I just feel like I'd like dance central better. I still have time to take zumba back and get dance central so I wanted to get everyone else's thoughts before I did it. The couple of times I used zumba, I did burn a lot of calories but the cooldown was the same everytime. But then again, with dance central, I'm gonna have that too. Decisions, decisions!
  • babemakes4
    Options
    Did you ever decide? i have dance central and really like it but i also want zumba even though i heard bad things about it. Most of what i hear is they done teach you the moves well enough to do them. i have never taken zumba but i do know how to dance and move my body so i would to hear reviews from someone that has both or played both.
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    I decided to take back the Zumba (they took it back because they've had so many people having issues with it, even though I had no issues with the disk) and got Dance Central. I do like it, but for the workout aspect, I liked the zumba better and I am sad I got rid of it. I may end up going back to get it again eventually. I like how with Zumba, you can select a full workout and go continuously without stopping. Dance Central draws things out at the end of all the songs, then makes you choose 394820389403 things before you start the next song! Not good for keeping up your heartrate that's for sure. So all in all, the fun aspect of the game is there, but not the workout aspect!
  • babemakes4
    Options
    Thank you. That is the one thing i dont like about dc to. I feel like as soon as i get my hr up the songs over and i never really break a sweat. Im gonna get zumba and give it a try and i also wanna get the fitness one. I wish adventures keep track of calories burned cause i was about to die after playing that for a hour on hard. lol
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    HAHA yeah that obstacle course one?? omg that one is awesome! all those ups and downs are great!