hello

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone , Just started this site about a week ago and it has so helped . I have already lost 127lbs and got lazy. So back at it and all is going well . The exercise is the toughest but i'm doin it . With the help of my suport . My Daughter in law is the best suport I have lots o great recipes . Cant wait to get to know you all .

Replies

• teelightfull
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you! I'd love to get some of those recipes if you would like to "friend" me. Have a great day!
  • LiveLife73
    Options
    how u doing.. im here ifu need me.. add me if u like...
  • esteemacalm
    Options
    127 pounds??!! I know YOU have some stories to tell!! (Has anyone ever told you that you look like the singer "PINK"?)

Well, I love being on this weight loss journey with people like you who have had such success, what an inspiration!! I am interested in any recipes that you may want to post. Would also LOVE to hear about the 127 pound weight loss.
  • Randallw25
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck. Lots of great Help Here. Just starting back here myself after starting Last Year.
  • jetama1
    Options
    the best thing I have found lately is using spagetti squash , I have eatten it as spaggetti and have made a pasta salad with it ( well my daughter in law did ) yummy. really easy to make and it stores well . matter of a fact i ate it in place of rice with my chili .. great way to trick your brain and its good
  • jetama1
    Options
    hahahahah they have , I could only wish to look like her thanks for that
  • jetama1
    Options
    thanks for the well wishes , To all that have asked I was over 400 pounds a few years ago . I had lost my mom to lung cancer and my sister to overian. My sister was my best friend so that really through me into depression . My oldest son and his wife (now my best friend) came to the resue . They asked me to move to GA and help them take care of my grand sons . Both are active duty. Well I came in NOV . My son is really into fitness and started saying things . It wasnt till I saw a picture at christmas time I relized I wasnt going to live to see another if I didnt get control. So I started walking on a treadmill my son purchased for me . The home scale wouldnt even weigh me . 10 minutes on that thing and i was winded . But i kept pushing . I lost like 80 pounds , we moved to NC and I got slack and started gaining again . I went to a few meeting for bariactric surgery and said no way I can do this . yeah well exercising I messed knee. So need less to say I had bariactric surgery 2 years in december . Not a walk in the park trust me . i watched everything i put in my mouth and worked out daily. Tow years out is like you never had it done . So I am back at watching caolorie and doing the do !. God gave me back my life so I really need to step it up and get off the rest .. about 50 pounds .. Trust me its been a Journey and not easy . so thats my weight loss story...