Finally a workout that won't kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JaimieAG
    JaimieAG Posts: 48
    Options
    I keep hearing about this... do you know if it's anything like Pure Barre? I did that for a few months but had to quit due to the high cost. It'd be great if I could do a video at home.

You would love Ballet Beautiful
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing about this... do you know if it's anything like Pure Barre? I did that for a few months but had to quit due to the high cost. It'd be great if I could do a video at home.

You would love Ballet Beautiful

Thank you! I'll check it out.
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This workout is hard to find says it's still not available... Where is everyone getting it?

http://www.teambeachbody.com/workout-routines/piyo-workout
  • WorkingMomGetsFit
    WorkingMomGetsFit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for 3 weeks now and it is wonderful. very low impact yet you still get a good sweat. Definitely feeling/seeing a difference in my arms and butt....yay! I have had problems in the past with my wrists and they were sore the first few days, however the pain is gone and they actually seem stronger. The program comes with an awesome meal plan too. It's based on simple food groups/portion control that I've found to work great with my goals here on MFP. It's like a perfect marriage! LOL Feel free to message me or add me.
  • eebs1981
    eebs1981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have Chiari malformation... for the person upthread who does as well, how is PiYo working out for you? I know everyone's Chiari symptoms are different!
  • jamie03pt
    Options
    I love Piyo. I am certified in Piyo so I teach it live as well as do the home workouts. I'd love to answer any questions you may have. This program is for everyone! www.facebook.com/thehourglassfitness
  • RebeccaMae1983
    RebeccaMae1983 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be trying this also! Just from watching the sample video on the site it looks like something I would enjoy.

Thanks for posting!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    just googled this as i have never heard of it, going to look into it more!!