Looking for new friends

Options
Hi, I am new to this site and looking for new friends to help motivate me and to help motivate them ;)

Replies

• GerryBerry50
    Options
    Hi. I'm Gerry, a 50-year-old mom who would love to get thinner and be in shape again! I'd love to lose those unwanted pounds so that I can begin to feel healthier. I'd love to add some friends so that we can help each other keep motivated.
  • sunshinesukie
    sunshinesukie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am new as well and I know that I, and some of the people I have spoken to are more than happy to add people, but not really keen when there is no profile pic. It just makes a connection.

:-)
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    Hey!! I'm new too! I'd love to be workout/ eating buddies! We can try to motivate each other! I'll tell you a little about myself:

I'm Laura. I'm 23 and I have a wonderful (and beautiful) husband! When I started college in 2005, I weighed 150 lbs. Since I played multiple sports in high school, I didn't know how to work out on my own.... and really still don't! I'm at about 220, and looking to drop back down to 150! My motivation: my husband is BEAUTIFUL, and fit and wonderful, and although he says that I make him proud and that I'm beautiful, I want to feel proud of myself when we're out together! :) Looking forward to working with you!

-Laura
  • baileyd
    baileyd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Welcome and Good Luck!!! You can do it!!!!
  • mamamitch
    Options
    Hi - mamamitch here -- I am 52, and not sure how much of what I write goes out to whom-- just trying this message board to see if it is safe-ish, since I'm not too technologically advanced. Would love to lose 40-50lbs as soon as possible, as my beautiful 17 yr old is graduating in May and I don't want to look bad...
  • jetama1
    Options
    well your in the right place .. seems like were all here for the right reason .. add me if you would like
  • caseykm
    caseykm Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey I'm also new. I'm 22 and trying to get back into shape to *maybe* run another half marathon. Feel free to add me if you want extra motivation!
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    Hi there. I'm also new around here but am loving the site already.
    :happy:
  • majikal6
    Options
    Good day and welcome to MFP!!!

You're gonna love it here!! :happy:
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and looking for people to help motivate me...
    I am trying to stay motivated, but I keep failing at that...
    Welcome aboard!
  • RosieGB33nz
    Options
    Hi, im a newbie too! Im 21 and living in New Zealand with my husband and pup :)
    I joined becasue i want to lose a couple of kg's. I think when you get comfortable, you slip out of a routine. I need motivationa dn support so this website is a great idea. Any one keen to help keep me on track, i will do the same for you :happy: