Need MFP friends that need to lose 50 pounds or more!

Options

Replies

• Tikibar72
    Tikibar72 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 pounds into a 95 pound journey. 100 days so far and I feel great! I'm active daily and log what I eat every day, too. I'm happy to have new folks in my friends list.
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    30 down 30 to go.feel free to add.
  • FluffyFontaine
    FluffyFontaine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've got 45-50 to lose and I've just started my journey. Add me if you like!
  • rettemichvonmir
    Options
    Add me to Leslie, more than 50. Just getting started
  • mjean1229
    mjean1229 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am down 35, and still have 64 to go!

All feel free to add me. I wont promise daily logs, as I tend to get lazy on weekends, but I will always reply, and cheer you on!
  • irisheyes321
    irisheyes321 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi

Way to go on your weight loss so far.This is a fab site.I only started my journey at the start of the month and would love to be

friends.

I must warn you that my food diary is shocking lol.I don't eat veg or salad and love my treats.But I am determined this time next

year I am going to be a total new person.

For the first time in my life I am going to do something about it.

Good luck for rest of journey :flowerforyou:

Liz.
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. I have lost over 50 so far so I have some experience to bring to the table...
  • KateDegnan
    KateDegnan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 23 pounds but still have 80-90 more to go. he more support the better.
  • KimEllis41
    KimEllis41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I just joined and am wanting to lose around 75:smile:
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    90 or so left for me. give or take.

i added you. i need friends with similar goals as well. i am pretty chatty and i also try to be helpful.
  • irisl77
    irisl77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm kind of new here and I need to loose 80 pounds :-( I have no idea how to start but I can use some help and support too. You are a success story already because you lost 20 pounds. I hope you have a great and successful journey.
    :smile:
  • frankerzzzfit
    frankerzzzfit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70 pounds. Working hard here and very committed to it this time around. Feel free to add me anyone on here!
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm also in that boat I've lost 20lbs not on MFP and 6lbs since I rejoined August 1 and I also have about 54lbs left to lose. I am looking for more friends that are just as motivational as I am so feel free to add me.
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please add me too!! I'm down 23 with 50 to go!
  • ThomasGinter
    ThomasGinter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have been working on this for a few months now and still have plenty to go.
  • LeslieAresa
    LeslieAresa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you everyone! Now I have lots of friends!! Yay!
  • hboyd8227
    Options
    Hi, you or anyone supportive may add me.
    I have lost 54 lb but gained some back; so back to focusing on my goal I go!!
    My first new goal is to lose 71 lb which will no longer classify me as "obese"
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have about 60lb to lose, so you can add me if you want.
  • tmorton03
    tmorton03 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    First off.....it is a slow process. Just a little background about me, I had a baby last November gaining over 50 pounds. On my own, I only lost about 29 pounds, but my daughter weighed over 10 pounds. So really, I had only lost a small amount on my own. I was super discouraged. So my husband and motivator said that he would try My Fitness Pal with me for one month and we started in February. We are now addicted to tracking our info. Since being on My Fitness Pal, I have lost another 50 pounds and my husband has lost 63 pounds. We have both met our goal weight, yet continue to lose and track our calories. You just have to be consistent and honest with what you eat. We always try to eat the most food with the least amount of calories. Everyone has assumed that we have found this miracle supplement or pill, but we just did it the old fashioned way: Diet and Exercise! Many of our family and friends have joined also!

You can do this and Good Luck!